[Fixed] [2.02/2.03] Known jobs that fail GPS route in map

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Josh0

05 Jul 2016 12:10

AssassinLV wrote:I found out what is wrong with Borgarnes (IS) on GPS - and why it doesn't work when Acres Garage in Borgarnes ... So the issue is with the prefab - and ghost road in the Acres Prefab.
I looked at eAcres in Borgarnes, Iceland a while ago, and if I remember correctly there are actually two seperate problems there.
  1. There is a road segment within the eAcres yard that is used to create some terrain, which should have had its "Show in UI map" flag unchecked so that it doesn't appear on the world map. The endpoint nodes of this road segment is what you are able to "select" within the yard area with manually-placed GPS waypoints. This problem has nothing to do with the failure of the GPS automatic routing.
  2. I believe there is a bug in the PPD data associated with that eAcres prefab which causes GPS automatic routing to fail.
AssassinLV wrote:P.S. Every other working company has only 1 selectable route - while this one for example has 3... (1 correct & 2 bugged)
The "selectable" waypoint locations in the world map are at the nodes of the road segments/prefabs. All company prefabs have at least 2 nodes, some have more. Depending on how the prefab is connected to the road network, sometimes you can't select any of the nodes, sometimes you can select one node, sometimes you can select two different nodes, and it really doesn't have any correlation to the GPS working or failing.

We appreciate your analysis, but just FYI: I am already aware of what is causing the problem at each of these locations, but fixing them is not a top priority since there are over 1000 companies in the ProMods maps which are working. But they will be fixed eventually. ;)

RadolSzczecin

08 Jul 2016 14:32

LKW WALTER in Kielce fixed.
This version should be the last beta.

AssassinLV
Donation rank:

08 Jul 2016 15:14

Does that mean that 2.10 is to be expected or 2.04?
Mom says to son.
Hey son - can you go to the shop and buy the milk, if they have eggs - buy six.
Sure.
Son goes to the shop and buys six packs of milk and goes back home.
Why did you buy six packs of milk?
Because - they had eggs. And you told me to buy six - if they had eggs.

RadolSzczecin

08 Jul 2016 17:03

In the next, immediate release.

RadolSzczecin

09 Jul 2016 11:01

Josh0 wrote:
TriyD wrote:You might also want to add Chelmsford, to the list as well...
Which destination company do you suspect is broken in Chelmsford?
TriyD wrote:<ERROR> Unable to find road node which is sufficiently close to target node 0x5F3021504ED0008
This line keeps on repeating its self, until I manually place a GPS.
Picked a job, going to Poland, Swinoujscie.
I recognize those error messages when a job's destination is OTPort in Świnoujście, Poland, which is already on the list of known locations.
Yes,I know about this error.
After many attempts I could not fix it. :( (I changed nodes, replace prefabs, roads ..etc )
Over the two days I trying repair this bug and i tried different variants.

Still error
<ERROR> Unable to find road node which is sufficiently close to target node 0x5F3021504ED0008
It is probably error .ppd in this prefab....We need to fix this prefab, but it does not quickly

I noticed that when you order, you must select delivery and on the map insert manually point destination on the OT PORT company.

manually works fine - GPS indicates the correct way :|

AssassinLV
Donation rank:

09 Jul 2016 11:24

Try To manualy set the GPS to aprox Flag location...
Mom says to son.
Hey son - can you go to the shop and buy the milk, if they have eggs - buy six.
Sure.
Son goes to the shop and buys six packs of milk and goes back home.
Why did you buy six packs of milk?
Because - they had eggs. And you told me to buy six - if they had eggs.

Drive Safely

20 Aug 2016 03:38

Does this thread still need to be sticky?

Josh0

21 Oct 2016 01:45

Drive Safely wrote:Does this thread still need to be sticky?
Since these issues were fixed in ProMods 2.10, I agree that this thread no longer needs to be sticky.

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information