British Isles Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

13 Jul 2016 07:37

Wales has got border signs since ProMods 1.7 I think :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

darthstingy123
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2016 13:25

Have you considered Peterborough at all? it's just off the A1(M) with good links to Amazon and DHL as well as being host to truckfest (East of England showground). Also it has the A47 going through it which could be useful if there's any plans of making cities such as Leicester or anywhere in Norfolk :)

Tomprice98ccfc

13 Jul 2016 15:16

ScuL wrote:Wales has got border signs since ProMods 1.7 I think :)
It did? I dont know how i missed that one O.o Im always going between Cardiff and London on the game, unless is it up north by Liverpool/ Birmingham?

EDIT:
dont worry i found it :lol: can't believe i never noticed it before
Last edited by KubaJAM on 13 Jul 2016 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2016 18:41

If I was to make some plans for the Dover area, the Portsmouth area and Northern France, would you like to see them and take them into consideration for 2.2/2.3? I think Dover should be rebuilt, the A2 should be rebuilt, Folkestone and Newhaven added, as well as Dieppe (thus also adding the Newhaven to Dieppe ferry that runs). I hate how inaccurate these areas are and I simply think that they could be better. So, would the GB/UK team take in my ideas or do they already have some?
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Peterson

19 Jul 2016 18:58

Dieppe is already on the map, but it's not functional.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Callipso
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2016 20:51

There is no need for a ferry in Dieppe imo, its only a short drive to the Channel Tunnel from there and the railway is faster than the ferry would be.

SturmZebra
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2016 22:03

NathanARF wrote:If I was to make some plans for the Dover area, the Portsmouth area and Northern France, would you like to see them and take them into consideration for 2.2/2.3? I think Dover should be rebuilt, the A2 should be rebuilt, Folkestone and Newhaven added, as well as Dieppe (thus also adding the Newhaven to Dieppe ferry that runs). I hate how inaccurate these areas are and I simply think that they could be better. So, would the GB/UK team take in my ideas or do they already have some?
The whole of the UK is shit made by SCS, and in my opinion, ProMods hasn't changed that much... at least, I feel it like that. There are few custom interchanges, and since I'm not from the area, I don't know if ProMods changed the whole landscape.

If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct.

Also, the Dover/Portsmouth area is the most changed area in my feeling, and I think they won't touch it for a time.

I think I'm sounding unthankfully, but I know how much work it is to create this areas, for SCS, and for ProMods.
Favourite games: Rainbow Six: Siege, ETS2, Terraria

Vøytek
Developer

19 Jul 2016 22:43

UK is under development now. Small cities in Scotland were added so far and now more is coming so it'll all slowly change ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

19 Jul 2016 23:10

The reason why you don't see much change in the UK is because there hasn't been any yet. But hey, ProMods 2.1 will feature some snippets of what the future might hold ;)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

20thcenturyfox251

20 Jul 2016 02:57

Driving on the SCS UK is kinda boring to be honest

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information