List of all cargo types in vanilla game

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
juizzysquirt
Donation rank:

23 Jul 2016 19:39

Does Promods add any own cargo types, without TCP-addon? I'm listing them all as they appear in vanilla version, and need to know there aren't any cargoes added by this mod. I can't really use fresh profile w/o Promods either, since I'd need to level up to get all cargo types.

Is there some .sii -file which have them all listed as they appear in game? I presume they're found in language files in "locale.scs", but it's encrypted. :|
I like big trucks and I can not lie

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

23 Jul 2016 20:52

Yes, we do add our own truck carrier. Or at least, we did.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

juizzysquirt
Donation rank:

23 Jul 2016 21:31

I actually found a file decrypter for locale.scs, and I'm able to view all cargo names from there. 8-)

e: Could I have list of cargo names that Promods adds? I'd like to cross-reference them to make sure.

ETS2-User
Developer

23 Jul 2016 23:07

Check our def file, you'll get a list with ProMods default cargoes and one with Poland Rebuilding cargoes.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

juizzysquirt
Donation rank:

24 Jul 2016 00:57

Huh, and I thought all files were locked... There's also new companies, I was going to ask about them too. :P

e: Now I'm confused, there are companies like DHL and Ikea mentioned, do these replace the original "FCP" and "Ika Bohag" companies? Or are they just for compatibility with TCP-addon (so they don't appear without it)?

LoaderSaints

24 Jul 2016 08:30

No, those are different standalone companies. The DHL can be found in Poland and the Ikea is the old ProMods Ikea which already existed before Ika Bohag (before DLC North). Easiest way to check what companies, cargoes and trailers are being added by ProMods is to extract the ProMods def file and check the following files:
def/cargo.polrebuild.sii
def/cargo.promods.sii
def/company.loader.sii
def/company.polrebuild.sii
def/company.promods.sii
def/company.vladzzg.sii
def/vehicle/trailer_storage.polrebuild.sii
def/vehicle/trailer_storage.promods.sii
;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information