Really wish they'd fix this!

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Draagas502

22 Mar 2014 04:24

So this is a general. "what bothers you" topic.

My personal pet peev in Euro Truck 2..

Well I work at our local container port. I drive all the container handling equipment they use except the big dockside cranes. So when I see these 200-400 million dollar cranes sitting in some small yard kilometers from sea ways not able to move cause they have no wheels of any kind. Or, the RTG's that have some huge bizarre I-beam attached to the spreader head.. Any gantries I have ever used or seen, around the world. all use cables to hang the head. Four for lifting and four for anti-sway control. Your one main problem with a solid I-beam for handling cans is your going to have to be extremely careful. One wrong move of the controls and you'll crush the can or destroy a trucks suspension. Cables go slack when they touch down. An I-beam on gears or pistons would just keep powering down.
Even with cables you can blow out a trucks airbags but i'm not gonna say how. :roll:

That's my peev.. Whats yours?

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

06 Apr 2014 16:21

my peev? well its more of an annoyance but its the AI still... I still find them annoying

Moredhel

07 Apr 2014 20:17

My peev is that they chose Groningen instead of Enschede as the third Dutch city :P

BASSLovah

10 Apr 2014 12:32

I hate when I'm at a traffic light in an intersection and the car in front of me suddenly stops (on green) because it wants to turn to the left/right, I bump into it, I retreat for a few meters and after that, the car drives straight forward.

F**K YOU TOO RANDOM AI!
Proud romanian!

Cestrian
Donation rank:

26 Apr 2014 13:02

Trucks and other AI cutting me up when im obviously overtaking them leading to me rear ending them because they slowed right down..... sods

dannyhaya

26 Apr 2014 16:04

They choose Liege instead of Antwerp, that's really unbelievable! Antwerp is still the second port and transporthub of Europe!

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

26 Apr 2014 17:18

dannyhaya wrote:They choose Liege instead of Antwerp, that's really unbelievable! Antwerp is still the second port and transporthub of Europe!
Well, that will change soon with Promods v1.7, which will include Antwerpen ;)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

26 Apr 2014 22:00

Cestrian wrote:Trucks and other AI cutting me up when im obviously overtaking them leading to me rear ending them because they slowed right down..... sods
The AI slow down to the next speedlimit well in advance, even if they're still in the process of overtaking you, indeed. I agree that's something which needs to be fixed.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information