Bergen approach rebuild (2.10)

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Supralisma
Donation rank:

16 Aug 2016 01:54

I did not notice until now that you've re-designed some of Bergen. It is my hometown and I know very well how it is supposed to look.

Everything looks very good, all the way from the industrial area outside of Bergen, to the actual approach of city centre. But what I must point out, that area just when you exit highway to enter the city centre, where it says "Sandviken" on the sign, it is just SPOT ON! It is amazing, I even got goosebumps, I mean, for a game, it couldn't have been more identical. So whoever mapped that, amazing work! Love it :mrgreen:

If I were to be picky and point out flaws, but this is only if realism is a really big deal.. The highway-part from the industrial area to city centre is now 100 kph speed limit for cars, but in real life it is only 80 ;)

IvanGF14
Developer

16 Aug 2016 02:13

Say thanks to google maps, i just did what i saw on it :lol: . About the speed limit, i will check it ;)

Supralisma
Donation rank:

16 Aug 2016 02:34

It is nice to see that with all the expansions of new areas, the old ones are still being improved and looked after :D SCS+Promods portrays Bergen
in a good manner!

Kudos for thinking about improving it, how did you figure out it's old approach was not very realistic?

IvanGF14
Developer

16 Aug 2016 14:44

I was looking Bergen on Maps just for curiosity and i noticed that this entrance is the one which takes you to the game area, so i decided to do it :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information