Germany - Wilhelmshafen

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Stilgar
Donation rank:

03 Sep 2016 11:05

I normally won't ask if a city will come but ...

In north west germany and netherlands we have Bremen, Bremerhaven, Emden, Rotterdam so I would like to ask if there is space on the map for Wilhelmshafen. The new deep water harbour.
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg

ZelvaCZ

03 Sep 2016 11:52

Wilhelmshaven is unlikely to fit in the map as we would need to rebuild both Oldenburg and the bab27 between Bremen and Bremerhaven, and there's very little space.

One of the towns in Ostfriesland might come sometime later - Leer, Emden or Aurich. However, I'm not confirming anything with this.

Stilgar
Donation rank:

03 Sep 2016 18:04

Thanks for the info
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg

Barrett_106
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2016 15:47

ZelvaCZ wrote:One of the towns in Ostfriesland might come sometime later - Leer, Emden or Aurich. However, I'm not confirming anything with this.
If you do so, you should choose Emden, because of the big Volkswagen Plant and Car export Port. ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information