Game crash on quick job

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
wlog

14 Sep 2016 17:49

SITUATION
- Latest Promods, including standalone trailers
- Latest Rusmap (with latest connection)
- Latest ETS2

I have been updating several times all three items while keeping the same profile and it always worked.

I have just recently started a brand new profile. With the brand new profile I obviously have to start with quick jobs. I did one, without any mods, and I could finish it with no errors.

After that I came back to the profile editor and I connected all mods (the SAME mods I have in my other, working profile, and in the SAME order).

I choose a quick job, confirm, the game goes to loading screen and from then I have a CTD.

The latest lines of game.log.txt are as follows:

Code: Select all

00:14:11.630 : Creating save-game file (/home/profiles/4D616E75656C/save/autosave_job_2/game.sii) ...
00:14:11.655 : Game has been auto-saved.
00:14:11.657 : <WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'looks' of unit 'chassis.trailer.promods_tcp.food_cistern' (of type 'accessory_chassis_data').
00:14:11.657 : <WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'looks' of unit 'chassis.trailer.promods_tcp.food_cistern' (of type 'accessory_chassis_data').
00:14:14.813 : <WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'looks' of unit 'chassis.trailer.promods_tcp.schmitz.universal' (of type 'accessory_chassis_data').
00:14:14.813 : <WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'looks' of unit 'chassis.trailer.promods_tcp.schmitz.universal' (of type 'accessory_chassis_data').
00:14:14.813 : <WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'looks' of unit 'chassis.trailer.promods_tcp.krone.profiliner' (of type 'accessory_chassis_data').
00:14:14.813 : <WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'looks' of unit 'chassis.trailer.promods_tcp.krone.profiliner' (of type 'accessory_chassis_data').
00:14:14.814 : <WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'looks' of unit 'chassis.trailer.promods_tcp.krone.profiliner' (of type 'accessory_chassis_data').
00:14:14.814 : <WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'looks' of unit 'chassis.trailer.promods_tcp.krone.profiliner' (of type 'accessory_chassis_data').
00:14:15.438 : <ERROR> e:\build_bot\win_slave\final_build_ets2_125_windows_bin_steam_x86\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(491): ??A?$array_t@V?$array_local_t@Vtraffic_limit_t@prism@@$02@prism@@@prism@@QAEAAV?$array_local_t@Vtraffic_limit_t@prism@@$02@1@I@Z: Index outside array boundaries.
Thank you for any help you can give.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

15 Sep 2016 07:06

Can you please show us your full game.log? We can't help you with a tiny part of it.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

CAPLV
Donation rank:

15 Sep 2016 10:50

quick job was from Lublin? if so.. bug is known and fixed for future releases.
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

wlog

15 Sep 2016 18:07

Quick job was from Venice.

The log that I added was the only one relevant to my game session. Whatever was before was from a previous load and therefore irrelevant. The last line has an error code which, to the best of my deductive abilities, is the one that caused the crash.

Yesterday I loaded the save again, kept the mods enabled, and dialed down the 'Preferred job length' slider, which I had pushed a tad to the right earlier. The subsequent quick job worked perfectly and the next 10 after that. I have a truck now so I will do regular jobs.

To reiterate, the only different thing between a working and a non-working scenario, everything else being the same, was the value set by the 'Preferred job length' slider. I could not confirm that, but that's the likely culprit. Anyway, if nobody else reports something like this, I'm ready to let it drop as a temporary glitch.

Thank you for your help.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information