Question about vtc (swift)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
onestone
Donation rank:

15 Apr 2014 12:33

Hi!

I've asked this at the local finnish forum but since there's been rather quiet i'll ask here too. Hope you don't mind.

I'd be interested in driving for a VTC. Swift seems to be popular and I've read some positive feedback from people driving for them too. However they don't specify that much on their web-page (at least not if you're a non-member). Could someone describe the "swift-basics" for a newbie like myself? I'm also a little curious on why you need to link your facebook account.

Thanks in advance!

frazer.lowe

15 Apr 2014 14:23

Hi onestone!

I am the main man from SwigtGroup VTC.

We have over 240 drivers active and we specialize in just about any division. We have been constantly been updating our fleet over the past few weeks. The reason we ask for facebook is because that is our main control hub and as well for our security of the mods we give out.

I must apologize if our website didn't give you much information but we will look into that.

Here is our facebook page where we are most active also. There is loads of pictures on their and we will also set up a flickr so people can view our division's through there in high quality images. Hope you may be of interest to our VTC as we do aim to make sure drivers always come first in the company and we all act like a family here.

https://www.facebook.com/swifthaulage

If you set up a facebook account send us an application in and say in your application via our website that you are the guy who posted on ProMods. It is just for our security as we have allot of hungry people after our mods. So security comes first before anything!

Regards

Frazer Lowe

CEO of SwiftGroup VTC.

onestone
Donation rank:

15 Apr 2014 16:09

Thanks for your quick reply Frazer! I'll look into that.

frazer.lowe

15 Apr 2014 16:10

Your welcome. If you have any more questions to ask, please feel free to comment.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information