[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
veteranu

05 Oct 2016 08:53

volan123 wrote: so if you think you can do a better job at it, then join us :P
To be honest , i tried. I was working on zagreb ring and it took me alot of time to finish it but after that , i don't know , it feels that i don't have 5% of your knowledge's and it was like i can't never do what you guys do so i stoped. :D It was a good experience.

grega

05 Oct 2016 17:31

Q: When promods will advance with balkans ( croatia & serbia) what will happen with you work?
It will happen the same thing as happened with Slovenian territory build by us. Our sectors will overlap Promodses and have higher mod priority in mod manager :)

And don't worry we understood that the previous 2 posts were not ment as crytic
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Punkii
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2016 18:19

is it not better to create a standalone map. Because nobody will use this map when PM reach Croatia and Serbia.
ProMods driver since 1.70
EN, DE, TR (a bit NL)

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198058623892]Image[/url]

brainiac
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2016 20:46

Aren't you have only new roads in Slovenia, additional to Promods' roads? Will you do that with rest of map?
Can you rebuild road Ljubljana-Maribor? Highway through mountains is missing?
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

bumbumek

06 Oct 2016 11:11

Punkii wrote:is it not better to create a standalone map. Because nobody will use this map when PM reach Croatia and Serbia.
That is not true.

Jakov1522

06 Oct 2016 15:47

bumbumek wrote:
Punkii wrote:is it not better to create a standalone map. Because nobody will use this map when PM reach Croatia and Serbia.
That is not true.
exactly!
Developing an addon for ProMods! Find it here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28921

Kobra2112

06 Oct 2016 17:12

I think it's rather hard for me to say what I'll use, especially because I have yet to see Promods' version of the Balkans. Perhaps I will stay with this map, perhaps I won't, but either way, the PB team has so far done a good job of recreating what little of the Balkan territory they've managed. Good job guys, can't wait to see more.
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

grega

06 Oct 2016 18:20

brainiac wrote:Aren't you have only new roads in Slovenia, additional to Promods' roads? Will you do that with rest of map?
Can you rebuild road Ljubljana-Maribor? Highway through mountains is missing?
Yeah, rebuilt and added was the half and one quarter of Slovenian highway cross - from North-west to South-east. The rest is planned when PM will add Trieste.
The part you mentioned it's called Trojane. Yes it's cca. 20 km stretch of highway with few tunnels and viaducts. The map scale is brutal and we will see how and IF we can make something there. Also the part from Maribor to Hungarian border is wrong, and it's on "to do list", but we dont know when...
Kobra2112 wrote:I think it's rather hard for me to say what I'll use, especially because I have yet to see Promods' version of the Balkans. Perhaps I will stay with this map, perhaps I won't, but either way, the PB team has so far done a good job of recreating what little of the Balkan territory they've managed. Good job guys, can't wait to see more.
Thanks for support. We will definitely go further, and give you more Balkan territory. Its impossible to say who will be better, only users will decide by themselves which map they find better for them.
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

veteranu

06 Oct 2016 18:56

grega wrote:
brainiac wrote:Thanks for support. We will definitely go further, and give you more Balkan territory. Its impossible to say who will be better, only users will decide by themselves which map they find better for them.
The way things are going , i feel that PM will advance faster into the balkan roads because they have more developers for this job and from your words , you are alone in this. If they will overcome your map , then i will expect some conflict's between maps cause they will have different's road's...

Q: Did you think about building bulgaria , turkey , macedonia , albania , greece ,etc. cause promods probably won't touch that part of balkan's too soon. I don't know , just saying..

Vøytek
Developer

06 Oct 2016 19:33

You just said that PM is working faster and then you ask if grega will create such many countries... You answered yourself earlier already.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information