ProMods 2.1

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Vøytek
Developer

16 Oct 2016 20:36

No, it's unknown. When time comes, it'll be started. Some projects are close to Czechia, that's one of reasons it's not being developed now.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Gremlin66

17 Oct 2016 00:17

First time posting, just been exploring up to Longyearbyen. Just wanted to thank the developers for a freaking awesome job.

Of course, pulling 21 tons of LPG I did come around one corner at 90kph to find barrels in the road and a detour (which I sorta made :lol: ) then did my best effort to jump the rig over a sealed lump but I just found myself laughing and along with the gorgeous scenery the complete change of road compared to the regular city/motorway was thoroughly refreshing. I've only covered about 33% so far, and currently debating a load from Longyearbyen south (some 100h+) or go exploring elsewhere.

Loving your work :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information