Bit of positive feedback

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Barinthus74

08 Nov 2016 23:46

Hi would just like to say a very big well done to whoever did the Poland map. The challenging parking in Mcdonalds in the city nr the coast, oh and the safety video on billboards, great, actually stopped and watched it. Also, can't remember which city it was but a reverse park into an Aldi loading bay, manouvering past the parked cars, genius.

thanks, maybe some more challenging parking look forward too ;)

Barinthus74

11 Aug 2018 17:23

HI, I just downloaded the latest version available to me and the trailer pack. IS the challenging parking still a thing, I just completed a delivery into Mcdonalds and i drove straight in for a drop off?
Great work on the map, its been a while, looking forward to 2.30 and congrats on your 5th Anniversary, watching the live stream back now,

Josh0

11 Aug 2018 18:04

Barinthus74 wrote:
11 Aug 2018 17:23
IS the challenging parking still a thing, I just completed a delivery into Mcdonalds and i drove straight in for a drop off?
Certain company locations in the ProMods map are indeed a challenge to deliver. But some company locations only have one delivery spot, so there is no varying difficulty (the game won't give you a choice of delivery spots when there is only one spot to choose from).

Barinthus74

11 Aug 2018 18:08

Sorry, i was checking to see if they were still included in the latest build. Encouraging to see you answer that indeed some are still there. I'll keeping searching. Thank you

Vøytek
Developer

11 Aug 2018 19:13

In 2.30, you'll encounter many new "custom" companies. Each one is unique, so when you arrive, you'll be a bit surprised by the layout that you've never seen before ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information