[REL] Republic of Kazakhstan map 1.0

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
ETS2-User
Developer

08 Aug 2016 17:57

This is a standalone map. It can't appear in the europe module.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

gmtavares

16 Nov 2016 20:22

Is there no way to turn this standalone map into an add-on? I know that some modders from other map projects have turned standalone maps into add-on maps.

I have played this map and I think that it would be cool to have it as an Add-on (seen that there is no map for that area on-line.
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

brainiac
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2016 21:44

Rename folder in map folder to europe and delete other 2 files. With that you will able to play Kazahstan on standard profile, but map won't connect with rest of Europe.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

09_KZ
Third Party Developer

16 Nov 2016 22:14

In the near future I plan to release a new version of the map, West Kazakhstan and Atyrau region,
The development of which you can see from this post
http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t ... 10#p133940
  which should be connected with rusmap expensive, but for that I need to wait until a new version rusmap

brainiac
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2016 22:17

09_KZ wrote:In the near future I plan to release a new version of the map, West Kazakhstan and Atyrau region,
The development of which you can see from this post
http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t ... 10#p133940
  which should be connected with rusmap expensive, but for that I need to wait until a new version rusmap
Better is to connect with current version, because nobody know when aldimator will continue work, maybe after few years.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

09_KZ
Third Party Developer

16 Nov 2016 22:30

I'm not interested in Kazakhstan get through the rail terminal, it is not natural, when there is almost ready Russian map
Also, I talked to Dmitry (aldim @ tor), he told me that rusmap currently in development.
Let's hope that everything will be fine!

In addition, the previous version of the Karaganda area map I want to make some changes, and this card will not be as long as I did not build it on the road

In the summer I started to develop its cards close to Europe, or rather the European part of the country, thanks to aldim @ tor there close to the main card, one way or another card expands through modding in all directions, so I think sooner or later, will reach progress to the Kazakhstan border, as happen, should get out the update.

09_KZ
Third Party Developer

17 Nov 2016 06:30

brainiac wrote:Rename folder in map folder to europe and delete other 2 files. With that you will able to play Kazahstan on standard profile, but map won't connect with rest of Europe.
No that does not work, you need to shift the sector or they will interfere with Poland

brainiac
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2016 12:54

Is there better way? I know only to select all and move. If map is too big, I can't move.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

gmtavares

19 Nov 2016 18:55

brainiac wrote:Rename folder in map folder to europe and delete other 2 files. With that you will able to play Kazahstan on standard profile, but map won't connect with rest of Europe.
I know I can do that, but, as you said, it does not connect.
09_KZ wrote:I'm not interested in Kazakhstan get through the rail terminal, it is not natural, when there is almost ready Russian map
Also, I talked to Dmitry (aldim @ tor), he told me that rusmap currently in development.
Let's hope that everything will be fine!

In addition, the previous version of the Karaganda area map I want to make some changes, and this card will not be as long as I did not build it on the road

In the summer I started to develop its cards close to Europe, or rather the European part of the country, thanks to aldim @ tor there close to the main card, one way or another card expands through modding in all directions, so I think sooner or later, will reach progress to the Kazakhstan border, as happen, should get out the update.
@09_KZ It would be compatible with ProMods and RusMap, I believe... So you are planning on contacting the Southern region or the RusMap team to make a single project, or at least compatible projects?

Would you allow me to try and make this an add-on map with a tunnel? I know it is not realistic, but it would be cool...
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

yang20

19 Nov 2016 19:15

gmtavares wrote:Would you allow me to try and make this an add-on map with a tunnel? I know it is not realistic, but it would be cool...
I think better way will be to make a ferry to Kazachstan.
Currently driving SCANIA S
PM2.40+RusMap 1.8.1+Great Steppe 1.2+Southern Region 7.8
Beta-tester of Project Balkans

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information