Slovakian improvement project

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Master_of_the_roads

18 Nov 2016 15:09

Hi there, any news about improving the Slovakian side of ETS 2 ?

Želva and his team could well develop key parts of the project if time permitted this...

He did a remarkable job improving existing parts of CZ, so maybe SK isn't that far away.

Best of luck and happy weekend to all of you, guys. :D
Adrian Gašper

Peterson

18 Nov 2016 16:15

What? ČR got an improvement? I would notice that.

Plus, there's a bit of Slovakia in Austria project, but it's "only" an interchange at the border, D1/2/4 crossing. Not released yet.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

ETS2-User
Developer

18 Nov 2016 16:49

Zelva and his team equals ProMods. ;)
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Master_of_the_roads

18 Nov 2016 22:11

Of course, he is a key member, his and Promods' reputation are well deserved because together they move the impossible just closer to us, with impeccable realism.

To answer Peterson's astonishment, yes, Želva did a small improvement of ČR, the next time you drive on the main highway to Praha (Prague), you can clearly see some additional traffic signs and meanings. Kudos for those. ;)

That's why I think he and Promods can deliver a better Slovakia some day. No offence intended here and more a compliment than else. :)

Hope it gets into project quickly as is for other more important areas. Fingers crossed everyone. ;)
Adrian Gašper

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

18 Nov 2016 22:27

Master_of_the_roads wrote:To answer Peterson's astonishment, yes, Želva did a small improvement of ČR, the next time you drive on the main highway to Praha (Prague), you can clearly see some additional traffic signs and meanings. Kudos for those. ;)
Well, that would actually be my work if it's the D5. That was actually a really quick upgrade; the landscape itself is stock SCS.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

ZelvaCZ

18 Nov 2016 23:49

I haven't done anything in the Czech Republic yet. Or at least nothing you can see in any of the versions that were already released - there is some work done in our wip build, but it definitely isn't ready to be released.

Also, I don't have any "team" of my own. We're one team, ProMods - and there, I'm not any kind of "key member" for sure ;)

Master_of_the_roads

19 Nov 2016 02:05

Didn't want to start a bar fight here guys, just politely describing small changes also in that area and yes, almost 90 % of Czech Republic in-game is still stock vanilla, but couldn't help noticing some smaller additions to the traffic, kudos for those. Maybe I was overdue here, describing something that was supposed to be complimented earlier, but here I am. ;)

And I recognize unity, Promods is one, and more members and new developers join you, simple as that. :)

Now let's continue on-topic, shall we ? Best of luck, getting Slovakia that Promods standard look and realism that is missing. Thank you for being sharp where needed. :D
Adrian Gašper

ScuL
Founder

19 Nov 2016 04:29

We currently do not have the manpower to do anything serious in CZ/SK
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Master_of_the_roads

19 Nov 2016 10:42

I totally understand and time and resources will tell if it is possible. Thank you for a straight answer. In the meantime I'm looking forward to your upcoming release of the patch for the next ETS 2 version, but I don't need to upgrade any time soon, it's perfect the way it is.

Happy weekend. ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information