Promods DEF not showing up in game please help!

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2017 13:59

I'm trying to investigate this issue and believe I've implemented a fix. I've been unable to generate a corrupt def file in the 50+ files I tested across different browsers from different locations and am testing this at the forums busiest time. If you get a corrupt def file and can't seem to download it at all please respond with the following information:

1) The time you downloaded this (it would be nice if you could do it in NZDT time so I can quickly find it in the logs).
2) How is it corrupt? Did you change the extension to .zip before opening it in WinRAR otherwise WinRAR will get angry with you.
3) If trying 30mins later got you a successful download.

Some other information that would be helpful is your Cloudflare location (both the colo= and loc= from cdn-cgi/trace) and if you're using a proxy. For example with me it shows colo=SYD and loc=NZ.

Cheers.
Promods Server Administrator

Igrok-kun

05 Jan 2017 13:27

michaelmurfy wrote:I'm trying to investigate this issue and believe I've implemented a fix. I've been unable to generate a corrupt def file in the 50+ files I tested

Some other information that would be helpful is your Cloudflare location (both the colo= and loc= from cdn-cgi/trace) and if you're using a proxy. For example with me it shows colo=SYD and loc=NZ.
Okay, now I just re-downloaded the file and it works. My colo=AMS and loc=IS if it helps.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information