[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Master_of_the_roads

05 Jan 2017 13:58

Of course that system isn't bad for those who have regular employment and regular payments, most of us, youngsters, still don't. So it's again for those who can afford to drive their own vehicles. Shame, actually. :oops:

Randleman

05 Jan 2017 15:38

New to this mod, what's the advise of ProMods about this one? Safe to use alongside ProMods and RusMap? Or does it replace some of your stuff?

Vøytek
Developer

05 Jan 2017 15:47

It replaces some of our work and adds a bit of terrain.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Randleman

05 Jan 2017 15:57

Zniwek wrote:It replaces some of our work and adds a bit of terrain.
Ty for the quick answer. Guess I'll wait 'till Promods releases Croatia then. :)

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2017 19:38

FELICE wrote:
MandelSoft wrote:FYI, none of those are from the Balkans...
Then something is wrong I installed the maps and drove there this is all i got

:?:
Those screenshots are from Romania. Romania is part of ProMods. Not Project Balkans.
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Master_of_the_roads

05 Jan 2017 21:39

In defence of Project Balkans, why not use the best of both worlds, Project Balkans alongside Promods, like Rusmap and Southern Region ? In no way damages the user's experience, mine it didn't, all working perfectly.

Project Balkans may not be Promods quality, but as long as it's compatible with PM, the fun never ends. Am I wrong here ? Not at all. :)

And by the time PM team improves the Balkans, or Grega's team does the same, we would have another beautiful region to drive through in-game. Chances are, this will happen next summer, but I leave the answer to the professionals. Can't help being excited like the rest of you, sending positive vibes to the rest of the community. :D

Back to topic now...

gmtavares

05 Jan 2017 23:12

Master_of_the_roads wrote:
Project Balkans may not be Promods quality, but as long as it's compatible with PM, the fun never ends. Am I wrong here ? Not at all. :)

And by the time PM team improves the Balkans, or Grega's team does the same, we would have another beautiful region to drive through in-game. Chances are, this will happen next summer, but I leave the answer to the professionals. Can't help being excited like the rest of you, sending positive vibes to the rest of the community. :D

Back to topic now...
Did anyone criticize the work of project Balkans?
I believe that all that was being discussed is a misunderstanding in terms of a user that did not understand what parts this map added.
But as he implied when he got confused the map as pretty much ProMods quality, as he had no clue what part of the map was part of this project.
Would you not agree on that? :P
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Gigiinjo

06 Jan 2017 00:04

im missing koper in slovenia since this city is verry important for this region. im suggesting building a small koper with LUKA koper

grega

06 Jan 2017 00:22

Don't worry since I'm from Koper and I'm well aware how hugely important this city is for whole country's economy and exit/entry trucking point is, it will be built. We already had that in plan (1-2 companies in industrial zone + garage, 2-3 companies inside the port, the motorway with 2 exits, and one of them is the connection to Croatia and further to Pula, Rijeka,...). The only thing that is now stopping us is waiting for Promods'es Trieste to be published. We can't build Koper before Trieste will come, from more reasons.
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

chrima83
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2017 11:09

Heya! have read that the Balkan map works fine with PM and RM but if i activate it with your Priority order it doesn`t show me the balkans the map is still the same! I also use the Trailer and Company pack of PM have it deactivated and made a new Profile without this package it also don't work! Any ideas whats wrong? i don't use other mods! And i would likly have the balkans also in Game! Using Mods: PM, RM and PM Trailer and company Pack! Thanks for help! :-)

All done... works now! btw thanks for the great work to all modders, if i drive first time to Island... wow, i love it, great work! :-)
Last edited by chrima83 on 06 Jan 2017 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information