[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Master_of_the_roads

06 Jan 2017 11:38

Yes, I do agree on that, my bad for pushing a little further. :D

About Koper, Grega once said that it will be included someday, but not yet.

Let's give the chance to finish more important additions first, then get back to our country, I was arrogant to think that all would've been finished so quickly, perfection takes time. Patience is a virtue. ;)

Da Dex
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2017 23:42

Master_of_the_roads wrote:Yes, I do agree on that, my bad for pushing a little further. :D

Let's give the chance to finish more important additions first, then get back to our country, I was arrogant to think that all would've been finished so quickly, perfection takes time. Patience is a virtue. ;)
First, big thanks to the Slovenian Modding Team for the amazing work so far, I have a question, what are your plans about Serbia and do you need any help? I had to travel from Sremska Mitrovica to Szeged and I had to drive round about 400 km instead of driving from SM to Ruma then to Novi Sad and then over Subotica to Szeged (to Romania (Novi Sad - Zrenjanin - Vrsac) and Bulgaria (Belgrade - Nis - Sofia) its the same, there was a detailed Map of Serbia for ETS 2 two years ago but i supose that you haven't the permission to use it and combine this with youtr mod, thanks in advance for your answer :-)

grega

07 Jan 2017 13:05

Da Dex wrote:
Master_of_the_roads wrote:Yes, I do agree on that, my bad for pushing a little further. :D

First, big thanks to the Slovenian Modding Team for the amazing work so far, I have a question, what are your plans about Serbia and do you need any help? I had to travel from Sremska Mitrovica to Szeged and I had to drive round about 400 km instead of driving from SM to Ruma then to Novi Sad and then over Subotica to Szeged (to Romania (Novi Sad - Zrenjanin - Vrsac) and Bulgaria (Belgrade - Nis - Sofia) its the same, there was a detailed Map of Serbia for ETS 2 two years ago but i supose that you haven't the permission to use it and combine this with youtr mod, thanks in advance for your answer :-)
Thanks for support ! Plans for Serbia include Novi Sad, Subotica and Zrenjanin (in next map expansion). Thanks for offering some help, but the we already have the local team member from that area, so we are well informed about everything. I understand that you had to took that loop arround, but sadly the connection you mentioned is not ready yet. Serbian map was a standalone one, and thats why we couldn't include anything from there
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Da Dex
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2017 13:49

thank you Grega for this very quick reply, nice to hear about Northern Serbia (Vojvodina) and I can't await. The loop around didn't matter because of your detailed work so far and the beautiful landscape you worked out (from Batrovci - Osjek - Donji Miholjac to Hungarian Border) and I've earned a lot more XP because of the distance ;-)

gmtavares

07 Jan 2017 15:40

grega wrote: Serbian map was a standalone one, and thats why we couldn't include anything from there
Hi Grega! I know how to convert the map into an add-on. It is really easy. :P
Do you want that?
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Da Dex
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2017 15:59

gmtavares wrote:
grega wrote: Serbian map was a standalone one, and thats why we couldn't include anything from there
Hi Grega! I know how to convert the map into an add-on. It is really easy. :P
Do you want that?
this would be great for Central and Southern Serbia above Belgrade, for this idea thumbs up :-)

grega

10 Jan 2017 10:44

Meanwhile, Subotica is getting it's shape already

Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

bumbumek

10 Jan 2017 10:58

Oooo yessss, I like it!

muerteh 650
Donation rank:

10 Jan 2017 16:40

Hi,I bring two bug for croacia and one curious thing hehe
Bug:Flying objects city Slavonski Brod.
Curious:Tractor bigger than the truck.
Thanks ;)
Maps ETS 2: ProMods+ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on +RusMap+The Great Steppe
Truck ETS 2: DAF XF 105 Weeda

Map ATS : ProMods ATS (coming)
Truck ATS: Peterbilt 389 RedBlack

MarkoSK

10 Jan 2017 17:58

It is possible that the tractor is bigger than the truck, I believe that is Zetor Forterra..

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information