[DIS] Maps compatibility

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
italiantrucker

07 Jan 2017 18:33

hi, i'm Italiantrucker and i want ask about more expansions for ProMods map.
I know than exist some expansions like russmap ecc. but I want ask if in the future it will possible to play all over the world??? In Australia for example, or in South America, but if it will not be so; it will be possible to combine one or more maps??? (mario map, MEGA map...)
(sorry for my bad english)

ETS2-User
Developer

07 Jan 2017 18:34

Take a look at the topic above yours maybe?
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

yang20

07 Jan 2017 18:46

mario map, mega map are changing teritory where promods existing so they cant be compatible. Combining good quality and bad quality make only bad quality. In what you play? You play in EURO truck simulator so answer yourself.
Currently driving SCANIA S
PM2.40+RusMap 1.8.1+Great Steppe 1.2+Southern Region 7.8
Beta-tester of Project Balkans

MarkoSK

07 Jan 2017 19:55

italiantrucker wrote: in the future
In the very distant future, because Rome wasnt built in one day either...
Its a nice to think about it, driving around the world, but the PM team takes quality over speed.
So it is not very possible that we will see that
Sorry :cry: ;)

gmtavares

10 Jan 2017 22:00

MarkoSK wrote:
italiantrucker wrote: in the future
In the very distant future, because Rome wasnt built in one day either...
Its a nice to think about it, driving around the world, but the PM team takes quality over speed.
So it is not very possible that we will see that
Sorry :cry: ;)
Since 2.0, the ProMods proved that there can be speed and quality! :P SOOO much was released in so little time (compared to ProMods standards before) with such GREAT quality (better than before, if you ask me!).
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

MarkoSK

10 Jan 2017 23:37

But still... :( ;)

xela1961

11 Jan 2017 12:45

After I tried all the possible maps from different sites (mods) I delete almost each one, I kept The Hungarian map, Andu's map, and the Scandinavian map (1:1), they are at different scale and time to time play with them. But If I like to drive along Europe, I stay here on +Promods v.15+Rusmap1.7.1+BP 2.1, attached also Egypt with last update. Yesterday I was all day in new France and Bilbao great great ... reality !!!! I feel like I am there !!!
This is TODAY the most great map, I like it, and thanks for developer and maps maker for do a so amazing job.
Quality, speed, highways, places, reality, traffic (thanks Jazzycat !!!!) ... I am happy to be friends with you. Thanks for sharing your maps with us.

Cipus
Donation rank:

16 Jan 2017 00:09

dear Xela, please note also the new Southern Region map, now compatible with ProMods, it's a very good map too ;) Personally I keep on a new profile only ProMods-RusMap, Balkans and Southern Region and on my old profile, beside ProMods + the other mentioned above I kept only Egypt and PJ Indo.
Also I have other secondary profiles, clones of the most advanced profile, with individual maps for EAA+Eldorado, Russian Open Spaces (played as Standalone) and Hungary map (also Standalone).On the near future I plan to try other standalone maps like Andu's map of our nice country, Romania
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

xela1961

16 Jan 2017 11:28

yep... thanks Cipinho. ;)
By the way...
It is better to have Southern Region with RusMap and Promods, but without Egypt ? Or is just a personal profile work ?
I read they are working together with a fix from Egypt, but I didn't try it yet.
If the Southern region is a so good quality I will add also. :idea:

gmtavares

16 Jan 2017 13:52

xela1961 wrote:yep... thanks Cipinho. ;)
By the way...
It is better to have Southern Region with RusMap and Promods, but without Egypt ? Or is just a personal profile work ?
I read they are working together with a fix from Egypt, but I didn't try it yet.
If the Southern region is a so good quality I will add also. :idea:
Hi.
I am using PM 2.15+ RusMap 1.7.1 + SR map 6.0.0 + PB 2.21 + Egypt 1.0 + a few small add-ons.
It all works as long as you have the order mentioned in the official load order thread and this fix for Egypt with SR map:

http://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/gscwjmxt4k6x/04_Ru ... x.rar.html
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information