Paid download speed issue

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
caine28
Donation rank:

25 Jan 2017 14:38

Fast option. One archive, fast server, no ads! Cost: $1 USD (£0.80 GBP)

can u please explain this?

by the way i live in japan so dont tell me that my ISP is slow...

please help... thnx...
Attachments
prmods.JPG
10.4 kb/s???
prmods.JPG (19.64 KiB) Viewed 2493 times

harm27
Donation rank:

25 Jan 2017 15:05

caine28
Donation rank:

25 Jan 2017 15:14

already done that still no update or reply just generated email...

ScuL
Founder

26 Jan 2017 01:40

We have no control over the speed. The speed is determined between your ISP and the Amazon S3 servers in Virginia.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

caine28
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2017 10:40

ScuL wrote:We have no control over the speed. The speed is determined between your ISP and the Amazon S3 servers in Virginia.
ok sir i understand... but can u please send mo again the link because it's expired already... thnx and good day...

metpei

26 Jan 2017 11:58

caine28 wrote:
ScuL wrote:We have no control over the speed. The speed is determined between your ISP and the Amazon S3 servers in Virginia.
ok sir i understand... but can u please send mo again the link because it's expired already... thnx and good day...
You didn't read harm27 link?!
You did paid to Payloadz who host this file, don't mix them to ProMods:

Paid link

When downloading from the paid link you are using the Payloadz platform. This platform is hosted on Amazon S3 which are the world's fastest cloud hosted services. Users regularly reach 10MB/s speeds on this platform. Although the download speeds may vary based on how many users are downloading simulteaneously, please contact Payloadz support directly at Payloadz support if the speeds drop below 100kb/s. Please do verify there is no problem on your end (such as other users in your house maximising your download bandwidth).

caine28
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2017 14:32

metpei wrote:
caine28 wrote:
You didn't read harm27 link?!
You did paid to Payloadz who host this file, don't mix them to ProMods:

Paid link

When downloading from the paid link you are using the Payloadz platform. This platform is hosted on Amazon S3 which are the world's fastest cloud hosted services. Users regularly reach 10MB/s speeds on this platform. Although the download speeds may vary based on how many users are downloading simulteaneously, please contact Payloadz support directly at Payloadz support if the speeds drop below 100kb/s. Please do verify there is no problem on your end (such as other users in your house maximising your download bandwidth).
i do read that harm27 link and already make a ticket about it on payloadz support but still no solution they just saying they are the fastest hosted service on internet and they want me to try again another day or time to DL... yeah great few hours later link expired so what do you think i'll do? beside they say contact ProMods if i need addtional link...

ofcourse i already check on my end before i make the ticket for payloadz support and here... and for the info even the cheapest ISP here in japan are fast, on google drive my DL speed is 10mb/s up so even were 10 people DL at the same time atleast we still get a 1mbps speed for each... on steam my DL is 50mb/s peak did you see the attachment 10.4kb/s that's my DL speed payloadz sometime it around 20-30kb/s... for additional info were just two people here at the house so it's not on my end... thnx for the reply and good day

harm27
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2017 19:56

Then it is probably the connection between your ISP and the Payloadz platform.
Promods can't help you with sorting that out.
Is it something between your ISP and Payloadz, they can't influence that.

ScuL
Founder

27 Jan 2017 01:41

I have sent another link to your e-mail, this is highly exceptional because it costs us money and if everybody demanded the same we would actually go backward
Try it again, perhaps outside of North America peak hours (East Coast predominantly)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

caine28
Donation rank:

27 Jan 2017 09:57

ScuL wrote:I have sent another link to your e-mail, this is highly exceptional because it costs us money and if everybody demanded the same we would actually go backward
Try it again, perhaps outside of North America peak hours (East Coast predominantly)

thnx a lot sir for understanding... i do love ur mods that's why i really want it as fast as i could.... i was already planing to donate to support Promods Team before this happen cuz i do really love your work... thnx again Promods Team... hope to see more of your work on mods and support u by donating thnx and good day...

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information