Paid download speed issue

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
caine28
Donation rank:

27 Jan 2017 10:11

harm27 wrote:Then it is probably the connection between your ISP and the Payloadz platform.
Promods can't help you with sorting that out.
Is it something between your ISP and Payloadz, they can't influence that.

yeah i know Promods cant help me on Payloadz but still i want them to know that someone might experience this too on the near future... i rather donate on the Promods than pay on Payloadz i wish they have more option for DL like google drive or mega...

by the way Promods already send me another email so i just donate rather pay another link on Payloadz...

thnx Team Promods and good day...

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

27 Jan 2017 10:31

The reason we don't use other download options, is that, Google Drive for instance, can't keep up with the amount of bandwidth we need when we release a new version.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Vøytek
Developer

27 Jan 2017 10:46

And Mega won't be enough, we'd need a paid account and we don't have infinite amounts of money ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information