I like to have a little bit help

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Vøytek
Developer

26 Jan 2017 17:19

What? I don't understand your post...
When you have Steam, all your games are saved on your account SO you can play them on your PC at home, on your PC at work, on your brother/sister/cousin/grandma PC, on your friend's PC... Anywhere where you have network connection to login to your Steam account. You don't have to keep your CD-KEYs, CDs... You just buy a new PC, install Steam, login and download your game from Steam, always up to date...
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

gippermand

30 Jan 2017 00:39

No no no

My computer broke Down, so i has to reinstall my games
I have this game here ETS2 , Going East and them i have a dvd to make it on my computer Again, also North i get on my Computer.
Then i get Farming Simulator 17 on my computer Again, BUT to all then ( minus North ) i have dvd to install, and there was 12 more games i have dvd to use.

Flight SimulatorX i have a dvd, BUT that games i has to use steam for install with code, because it is a steam edition.
BUT when i try to install it Again, i has to go to steam, and here the dont want to let me reinstall it, because the say that i cut use a copy and sell the real one, and after long time i get a new one, so i cut install it, but think, what if i get a new computer, then i have trouble, BUT IF it was a DVD without steam, i can install it many times.

Can you follow me now
SO no more steam to me, and good luck to all used steam, i dont hope any get same trouble as me

Regards Per
Med Venlig Hilsen / Regards
Per

Vøytek
Developer

30 Jan 2017 02:12

One of our devs explained to me, that Flight Simulator X has some bad security system - that's what causes trouble to you.

Don't blame Steam for it then ;)

It's your choice, no problem. Just note, that more and more games are released as digital versions these days. Even if you can find a DVD version, it requires Steam for activation so you'll have to use it in the future anyway.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

gippermand

31 Jan 2017 01:27

Hi Zniwek

Okay and thanks very much, i will use time and find out, if i will try Again
Regards
Med Venlig Hilsen / Regards
Per

Return to “Off-topic”