Poland Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
bumbumek

17 Feb 2017 14:57

Warszawa do not need to be rebuild, because it looks really awesome as it is.

Horizon™
Developer

17 Feb 2017 15:11

Are you sure? Currently, Warszawa does not represent real-life Warszawa in any way. As I have been on S8 for multiple times, I do miss quite unique soundwall-thing nearby DK7xS8 interchange... In addition to that, I also miss S8xDK8 yet-to-be finished interchange (...and where S8 stops at the moment)

That's disappointing...
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Peterson

17 Feb 2017 15:38

Warszawa needs at least a decent optimization and rework of roads, the way they are merged and put together is far from perfect. Some places are nice, that's true, but the ring road (and some interchanges) is inconsistent, snappy. Sloppy even.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

LOK330

17 Feb 2017 16:19

Warszawa can not make real life in 1:19 scale map , so I suggest 1:10 scale you can put decent optimization and rework of roads, but now Warszawa is limited space make more roads....

Darkfizch
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 16:30

LOK330 wrote:Warszawa can not make real life in 1:19 scale map , so I suggest 1:10 scale you can put decent optimization and rework of roads, but now Warszawa is limited space make more roads....
Sounds good, how exactly would they go about changing the scale only in Warsaw, though?

badoch

17 Feb 2017 17:00

Warsaw is nothing like ok right now. Ringroad is terrible, airport and its sorroundings are weird and unnatural looking. We can see planes tails from city centre. Also bridges over Vistula ends disapearing in the air, not coming over road and going further. View at Warsaw from Siekierkowski bridge should be redone, "Gruba Kaśka" seems floating in the air not be over water. This city is just made to have much and be different from vanilla game. There is no quality, only quantity.
I've written to PR not once asking for rebuild or at least redone some the worst aspects of city but they always responded that the city looked fine and no works in the city were planned. May new crew fix capital city of Poland, please? :roll: :cry:

OssiTheTrucker

17 Feb 2017 17:11

I hope you will include this project: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16148
My languages: German, English, Latvian, and a bit of Russian and Spanish :)
MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 970 , Intel Core i5 6600k 3.50 GHz

YNM

17 Feb 2017 17:35

bumbumek wrote:Warszawa do not need to be rebuild, because it looks really awesome as it is.
I think the models need updates. Also, is the interchange proper yet ?

maniek134

17 Feb 2017 17:41

Screens looks amazing! I'm happy of information that finally Poland will be done in ProMods style. But I have a one proposition. I was telling this a few times to radol but he always answer "it's not important" and do less important things that you know. I think it is very important. I mean road DK18/ A18. In original road, this part of road was like it has to look. It was realistic. In "Poland Rebuliding" it was needlesly rebulid, Radol add emergemcy line on road from border to cross with A4, delete petrol station after you across border in Poland. In real life this station is there and this road doesn't has emergency line on towards Wrocław. ( I add video from old version under my post ). What you will do with that ? I am really ager to help you about information of A4 from Border in Zgorzelec do Wrocław, about DK18 and about all "Dolny Śląsk" ( It's state in Poland) If you want.

Video of old ( correct ) version of DK18/ A18 ( in the description of this video is link if you would to download) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnqFwg6boNc

Good luck with works! Regards.
Last edited by maniek134 on 17 Feb 2017 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

brainiac
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 17:47

Darkfizch wrote:
LOK330 wrote:Warszawa can not make real life in 1:19 scale map , so I suggest 1:10 scale you can put decent optimization and rework of roads, but now Warszawa is limited space make more roads....
Sounds good, how exactly would they go about changing the scale only in Warsaw, though?
Just take more space for city, like Paris (I think it takes 3 times more space then it should takes on 1:19 scale) or Brussel. Ring road is easy to move and make bigger.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information