I have been playing ETS2 wrong

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Prophet4NO1
Donation rank:

17 Apr 2017 15:07

Since this is the feedback section, I figured I would post this here.

I just want to say how shocked I was when I first fired up this mod. The obvious stuff like the new roads and cities are great, but some of the other details are the best parts. Little things like highway signs that actually match what the road is doing up ahead. Something thatbreally annoyed me in the stock game. Like where a sign says two lanes straight right lane also exits. But, when you get to it it actually has right lane exit only and left goes straight. Finally now the signs are right. This is HUGE in my opinion. And for me worth the $1.50 I paid alone. Lol. So far i have made my way from Germany to Iceland. Wanting to test myself on those rougher roads. So far the journy has been great. Lots of night roads and things to look at along the way. And only one bug thatbi have noticed so far. In Denmark some gaurdrails glow in the dark like they are in full daylight. Pretty sure thatbis not normal. Lol. Aside from that it's been awesome. Really looking forward to discovering more things. And if anyone could point me in the direction of some more rough roads that would be great. Always like a challenge.

Awesome work ProMods team!

CommanderCRM
Donation rank:

17 Apr 2017 15:48

I would like to say a big thanks to developers too.
I can not even imagine how I played the original version. Even traveling to the places where I already were I can feel a huge difference. These new signs - they are perfect. Why cannot developers of SCS add a little information to the billboards to add as much atmosphere as they have in ProMods?
A huge number of new cities and roads which are much more detailed than by SCS are there too.
It`s perfect. Simply perfect.

JohannesKauffmann

17 Apr 2017 16:41

I would suggest you try Belgium and see if you can match some highways against their real life counterparts. You'd be surprised! Also, check out Andorra and Spain! It's awesome!

brainiac
Donation rank:

17 Apr 2017 19:52

My suggestin is Germany.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

kyberorg

17 Apr 2017 22:51

I also want to thank developers for this Mod. Well, ProMods isn't mod - it's game!
For every release I download payed version, because it's definitely worth paying for.

Just yesterday I had trip from St.Peterburg to Tallinn it real life and today I drove it in ETS. Awesome detalization.

ScuL
Founder

17 Apr 2017 23:50

Thank you all for the nice comments :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Noah_Lukas

17 Apr 2017 23:53

It's never to late to do the right :D :P
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

charlessabuero123

21 Apr 2017 11:58

Reason why I still play ETS2...

- ProMods.
A Happy ETS2/ATS Player ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information