Totally Unfair!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jaw761
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2017 09:20

Okay so I was going through Poland, Katowice to Iiza (forgive spelling errors), and once I got to Iiza, the location where I was supposed to go to deliver my goods would not allow me to auto-park. Now I say this is unfair because I've set the options to do safe parking, so it should have allowed me to auto-park, but alas there was no option, sooooo.... I either have to cancel the delivery or go back a save. I can only guess that this is a "feature" of ProMods, but it's unfair because I suck at parking and want to just use auto-park.

ScuL
Founder

25 Apr 2017 09:21

No this is a feature that the Poland Rebuilding team left behind, they considered auto-park to be a cheat and wanted people to park realistically so they have disabled it on some companies on Poland..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

jaw761
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2017 09:25

Bullocks! Blah, so I guess I should be cautious in Poland. It worked when I went to Katowice. Oh well. Wow, thanks for the super-duper quick reply. Lol

Prophet4NO1
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2017 21:40

You could just learn to park. It's not hard and you won't learn if you don't try. ;)

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

27 Apr 2017 02:38

Prophet4NO1 wrote:You could just learn to park. It's not hard
There are a number of PR delivery points that are deliberately tight and unfair. We're in the process of fixing a lot of them but yeah, not every one will be getting autopark back immediately.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

jaw761
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 07:04

jdenm8 wrote:
Prophet4NO1 wrote:You could just learn to park. It's not hard
There are a number of PR delivery points that are deliberately tight and unfair. We're in the process of fixing a lot of them but yeah, not every one will be getting autopark back immediately.
Again, I point out that this is unfair. I can see how some people might consider auto-park to be cheating, but my personal opinion and preference is that it's the easiest and fastest way to finish the delivery process. It won't stop me from going to Poland, but I'll just have to keep a list of good places and bad places (unless you guys have a list... hehehe).

And @Prophet4NO1 ... If the parking spot is straight forward and easy, I will at least attempt to park it manually, so I am trying sometimes. ;)

peniu
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 09:37

Well, at least now I know who should I blame for that https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=16086 . Thank you PR team for making parking impossible :)

PirriAND

27 Apr 2017 15:52

Why park carefully when you can always crash directly into the company's building and blame it on Vodka? :)

jaw761
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 20:53

Funny.

Prophet4NO1
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 21:18

Guess I have not seen any of the crazy ones. Worst I found so far was Barcelona. There is a construction yard that had three other trailers in it and some dirt mounds in front of the parking spot. Tried to back blind side around the trailers from the road and continue into the spot. Trying to avoid the mounds. Did not work. The huge crane I was hauling could not make the turn and avoid the mounds. So I tried to drive over them. And discovered they had no collision detection and you can drive right through them. Easier park after that. lol

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information