Help

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
adrian007
Donation rank:

12 Aug 2013 09:33

Greetings From Australia,
I am very new to this type of simulation having used MFS since '97 saw this simulation and thought I'd give it a go and have got really engrossed in it but tried to download your mod but keeping hitting a road block with the anti virus stopping the download , I know that I've posted this elsewhere by mistake do you have any suggestions?
I have ETS 2 ver1.4.8 Kaspersky Internet Security Windows 7 64 bit .
Regards
Adrian : )

ScuL
Founder

12 Aug 2013 09:50

Disable the anti-virus temporarily whilst downloading :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

adrian007
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2013 04:44

Hi There ,
Many thanks for your help had some very severe senior moments lol ! but have actually downloaded it an m enjoying it despite the occasional AI suicide jockeys
I think that there isn't a way to put bumper stickers on the back of the trailers with passing / suicide on them lol once again thanx for the help for and the mod looking forward to the release of the Ireland mod
Regards
Adrian : )

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information