Italian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
34ilikepie
Donation rank:

02 Jul 2017 19:54

depends on how far it is from Rome since Rome is a Large city it would take a lot of room

Callipso
Donation rank:

03 Jul 2017 03:06

enrico.tiberi.71 wrote:
02 Jul 2017 18:01
I hope Promods Team will add soon my city... Grosseto (just ca. 100 km away from Livorno, direction Rome)! :arrow:
I take it your asking to add Grosseto since your profile states that as your location. Its possible based on its location. However, it would be close to Siena if that gets added I'd speculate that one of the two would have to be chosen as they could not both be added due to the map scale. I think Siena might win out in that debate due to it being on the highway to Rome and not out of the way, it has more population which means more industry, not to mention its historic attributes.

Thedownloader

04 Jul 2017 23:53

Hi there dear Promods Team.

You are doing a real nice job, but can a make a connection with the Italy Map or can work together with the Italy Map, which is uploaded by Renzo248, Deco13.

Thanks in Advance
Yours sincerly Andy.

Vøytek
Developer

05 Jul 2017 00:44

If they want to make it compatible with ProMods, they can make a connection.
We don't consider a cooperation with them at the moment.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

enrico.tiberi.71

05 Jul 2017 09:57

Callipso wrote:
03 Jul 2017 03:06
enrico.tiberi.71 wrote:
02 Jul 2017 18:01
I hope Promods Team will add soon my city... Grosseto (just ca. 100 km away from Livorno, direction Rome)! :arrow:
I take it your asking to add Grosseto since your profile states that as your location. Its possible based on its location. However, it would be close to Siena if that gets added I'd speculate that one of the two would have to be chosen as they could not both be added due to the map scale. I think Siena might win out in that debate due to it being on the highway to Rome and not out of the way, it has more population which means more industry, not to mention its historic attributes.
Siena (more than 50,000 inhabitants) in history is yes more important than Grosseto, but if you will visit Siena... you will see only houses on a couple of hills and our highway A1 doesn't touch Siena...
Grosseto has instead more population (more than 80,000), because my city if you check Google Maps has expanded a lot on the north and west sides and the industrial area too!
Closing my reply, Grosseto doesn't touch yet the highway A12 (Genua - Rome), because at the moment it misses the connection between Cecina (Livorno) and Tarquinia (Viterbo)... but I knew that in the future, the connection between Tarquinia and the exit "Grosseto South" will be part of the highway.
🎓 Linguistic and cultural mediation student (Università per stranieri di Siena) 🇬🇧 🇩🇪 🇪🇸

⚽ Unione Sportiva Grosseto 1912 ⚽

🚛 Independent truck driver 🇮🇹

gmtavares

08 Jul 2017 23:06

Grosseto and Siena are both good cities to be featured in the area... And they are indeed close... What will most likely happen is that they either get only 1 city, or 2 small ones... Like some cases in the UK and Germany.

Furthermore, in relation to the Italy map that was mentioned... It is a good map, better than TSM in qualify, but far from ProMods quality!!! There is already a fix that lets you use ProMods with that map, but it overwrites some of ProMods Italy. I wish it was the other way around!
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

enrico.tiberi.71

10 Jul 2017 11:52

gmtavares wrote:
08 Jul 2017 23:06
Grosseto and Siena are both good cities to be featured in the area... And they are indeed close... What will most likely happen is that they either get only 1 city, or 2 small ones... Like some cases in the UK and Germany.
I totally agree with you: for me it would be possible to add Grosseto and Siena just like two small cities! :D
For me will be important to have a garage in my city in the future...! :D ;)
🎓 Linguistic and cultural mediation student (Università per stranieri di Siena) 🇬🇧 🇩🇪 🇪🇸

⚽ Unione Sportiva Grosseto 1912 ⚽

🚛 Independent truck driver 🇮🇹

lelux

10 Jul 2017 15:38

As italian i say: don't waste time with Italy for the moment until SCS explain their plains for our beautiful country! ;)

IvanGF14
Developer

10 Jul 2017 21:51

Well, we dont know what will be the next DLC, it can be anywhere (Italy, Baltics, Balkans, Ireland, etc)

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2017 22:07

IvanGF14 wrote:
10 Jul 2017 21:51
Well, we dont know what will be the next DLC, it can be anywhere (Italy, Baltics, Balkans, Ireland, etc)
Well it will be probably some area that you don't have to buy another DLC to get it, such as Spain, but Italy and Ireland could be a possibility. I suppose the development of Italy will continue and the same procedure as France will be carried out.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information