Patch 1.4.12 Crack?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mirzad97

13 Aug 2013 14:38

Hey i wonder when i download the patch does it request for key?

Does someone have crack for it?
Bosnia And Herzegovina

Pasilius

13 Aug 2013 15:15

mirzad97 wrote:Hey i wonder when i download the patch does it request for key?

Does someone have crack for it?
Dude.. You shouldn't come up here talking about cracked games. I bet most people here, such as myself, have bought a legit copy of the game.

Folks such as yourself, piss me off. A few euros for the game isn't much, man.

Just saying.
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

kassisetä
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2013 15:53

Go back to where you came :evil:

mirzad97

13 Aug 2013 16:23

Omg who's so stupid to buy the game if you can download it for free from the internet? i bet more people have downloaded it from the internet...

And who are you to judge me? I can do what the f*** i want.

You bet most of the people have bought the game BUT YOUR WRONG ! Go find some info on the internet and we will see who is right about this and who is wrong!
Bosnia And Herzegovina

Pasilius

13 Aug 2013 16:34

mirzad97 wrote:Omg who's so stupid to buy the game if you can download it for free from the internet? i bet more people have downloaded it from the internet...

And who are you to judge me? I can do what the f*** i want.

You bet most of the people have bought the game BUT YOUR WRONG ! Go find some info on the internet and we will see who is right about this and who is wrong!
I can understand downloading games that big companies, such as Electronic Arts, have released. Cos they are unnecessarily expensive. But a few euros for a game from a small company such as SCS, that's worth paying. If everyone would illegally download the game, SCS would go bankrupt and we'd get no more updates.

Sure, you can do whatever you want. But so I can I, and that includes judging.
And all I was saying is, this is not the forum to be asking for cracks.. simply because, here, we're not not cheap ass mofos.

mirzad97

13 Aug 2013 16:53

Cheap ass mofos? Dude your way out of the league.

Who are you to say what i can do or not do? I will ask for crack if i want and when ever i want.

Are you the owner of the website? NOO YOUR NOT, so don't sit here and say what i should do. You know what we should do we should start a voting who downloaded the game from the internet and who bought it in store like you dumbass and i don't care if it is such a few euros! And you will see which vote will win. Like you said JUST SAYING!
Bosnia And Herzegovina

Sharp Chronisch

13 Aug 2013 16:59

I hope scul is watching and banning this asshole from here,
lever dood as slav (old Frisian Motto)

Pasilius

13 Aug 2013 17:00

Sharp Chronisch wrote:I hope scul is watching and banning this asshole from here,
+1

ScuL
Founder

13 Aug 2013 17:25

Banned
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information