Changelog

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
JeeF

23 Aug 2017 23:46

Davyddin wrote:
23 Aug 2017 23:21
Do you mean more extensive than on the compatibility page?
YES!

When a new update arrives, people downloading would love to rush into those new areas to see the changes. It's a way to promote the mod and the hard work of the developers.
I'm sure they have a development roadmap and a changelog of their own, would just be a matter of copy-paste here.

Vøytek
Developer

24 Aug 2017 02:11

All new areas/roads will be gray on your World Map ;)
And there's a list of new cities somewhere on this forum for those you want to find it.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

24 Aug 2017 04:24

Changelog for version 2.18:
Updated version check.
Fixed Flare hookups on two models.
Added length property to the SCS Doubles.
Added Max Length property to our company Prefabs.

When a new patch comes out, we need to update the Version Check to allow it to work with the new version of the game. This requires issuing entirely new archives, we can't fix it in a Hotfix.

We could have put out a hotfix for the flares, the Length Property and for Max Length property, but it still wouldn't have allowed ProMods to load in ETS2 1.28.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2017 05:32

Making a full change log for those few player who really care about it, isn't really worth it.
For almost every player the compatibility pages is enough to know.

Besides that, a change log about what changes with ETS2 1.28 (and mostly the same for ProMods 2.18) can be found on the SCS blog anyhow, or the ETS2 wiki.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

mbman212
Donation rank:

25 Aug 2017 05:30

For me changelog is the expanded map, where undiscovered roads are yellow (I've set color to match my personal reference) and other non-public source in our forums.
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

metpei

25 Aug 2017 15:33

@Callipso
It's easy vhen you do map complete every time, then you only need to press "m".
But seriously, before update you write down discovered map %, then you see discovered area increase and you see parts of old areas turned to gray.
I think time devs should spend their precious time to map work, not to this change log, since all done work is huge and all those don't end up to release version?

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information