[REL] Realistic Russian highways, Better tr. flow and other mods

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Mr Larrington
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2017 17:41

Is there a conflict between the Realistic Russian Highways mod and Promzona v2? The game still loads OK but looking at the map there appears to be a gap between the RusMaps Shlisselburg and the new road from Promzona v2.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds

brainiac
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2017 19:58

I am bored with such question.
Read description on 1. page:
"I am rebuilding all standard SCS' interchanges on Rusmap..."
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

brainiac
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2017 02:37

Realistic Russian highways 2.1 non-Promods version is released with Better traffic flow for Rusmap 1.7.4, which contains it.
As you know, I didn't fix low bridges on Promods version, because I was fixing low bridges on non-Promods version and I am not sure if all bridges are ok, so I want to avoid duplicated work. Unfortunately, all connection between Estonia and Latvia with Russia are cutted.
If you are playing Promods, I suggest using Better traffic flow. All connections between Baltic states and Russia are kept, except from Narva (because of nearness of St. Peterburg). And all highway crossroads have semaphores, unlike non-Promods version where no one has them. I think that it is better.

Most likely, I will not rebuild Bryansk because Aldimator's road network is completely different from real, so I really don't know what to do. Question for you: Do you want extended 1-lane interchange to 2-lane, or keepeng 1-lane? There are 3 such.
Answer for all question about Belarus: Around Tula are 2 interchanges and little work on surrounding highways, and next is Belarus. If I won't pause mapping because of programming AI player for Risk game.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

shaveldima

28 Aug 2017 15:12

so...promods version wont't be released?

brainiac
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2017 23:41

No, it will be released, but when I sure that I fixed almost all low bridges on non-Promods version. It should be easy, but I don't have heavy cargos.
EDIT:
Better traffic flow for Promods is updated because I failed to save removed toll barriers. If you use version with them, you don't need to download again.
Better traffic flow for RK The greatest steppe 1.02 is released, with visible roads in Uralsk.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

shaveldima

29 Aug 2017 02:07

brainiac wrote:
28 Aug 2017 23:41
No, it will be released, but when I sure that I fixed almost all low bridges on non-Promods version. It should be easy, but I don't have heavy cargos.
i personally never met with this problem even when i pulled oversized cargoes under those bridges.These new roads around Moscow are beautiful,but there are need to do some optimization in that area.I noticed than my fps drops significantly when i drive in this area.On the rest rebuilt places everything is good.Runs quite smooth.Sorry for my bad english.Thanks

brainiac
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2017 12:16

I met. See "very nice" screenshot.
I didn't add any detail except signs. I think that fps drop comes from many lanes: every my road in area have at least 4+4 lanes. But I didn't have problems even with combination Rudi's rush hour and my high traffic, which shouldn't remove AI vehicles until thay leave loaded part of map.
I need advice from developers how to optimise.
Mr Larrington wrote:
Is there a conflict between the Realistic Russian Highways mod and Promzona v2? The game still loads OK but looking at the map there appears to be a gap between the RusMaps Shlisselburg and the new road from Promzona v2.
I didn't see this. I don't use Promzona, so post screenshot of map. I think different load order can help.
Last edited by brainiac on 29 Aug 2017 12:23, edited 1 time in total.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

kamikazee54

05 Sep 2017 20:56

Rebuilt hungarian interchanges has to be updated for 2.20.

brainiac
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2017 23:04

I knew when I heard for Gyor. It won't be easy, but I believe that I won't have to build new interchanges around Budapest. About Szeged, I will just remove sector.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

Mr Larrington
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 00:11

brainiac wrote:
29 Aug 2017 12:16
Mr Larrington wrote:
I didn't see this. I don't use Promzona, so post screenshot of map. I think different load order can help.
I'm afraid it'll have to wait a while as I'm away from the PC with ETS2 on it until the end of the month. Will come back with a screenshot then if someone hasn't already done it.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information