Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Darkcaptain
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 09:08

@Koen Thanks!

I added:

3 Stations on Catalonia
10 Stations on Spain (National)

With their original logos, many with transparent background (better, right?)

Regards

EDIT: Is there any way to see which Radios this application contains?

Rafaelkai

06 Sep 2017 15:00

Hello @Koen!

I love ATS/ETS2 Local Radio and I'm submitting radio stations for all the cities in the Viva Mexico mod (For ATS). If you can, please take a look at them.

Here's a link to the map: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=194&t=232696

Thanks!

AlvaroTrucker

08 Sep 2017 15:45

Hello, I have two questions:
1. How I connect app with server? In the app I put my URL and don't connect
2. Why there are radios of Israel? I don't know a map which covers this zone
Thank you :)

Koen

08 Sep 2017 18:36

Darkcaptain wrote:
@Koen Thanks!

I added:

3 Stations on Catalonia

Regards

There is a "Toggle show all" link at the bottom of the Local Radio page, which will show all stations for all countries.
AlvaroTrucker wrote:
1. Enter the URL shown in the server window, if it doesn't work, check whether there are more URLs in the server window and try another one. If it still does not work, check whether a firewall blocks access, a plugin blocks WebRTC or WebRTC isn't available (especially on older phones). There are a lot of possibilities here, so I can't really give a general guide, sorry :|
2. There isn't a map yet. If people approach me with maps in progress, give me the coordinates and ask me to add support for them, then I will ;) That's also why it supports the new version of ProMods right from the moment it's released (especially thanks to @Vladzz-G for that) So there may be Israeli map, but if/when/how/what etc, time will tell :)
Why do today what you can postpone until tomorrow?

AlvaroTrucker

08 Sep 2017 21:14

Koen wrote:
08 Sep 2017 18:36
Darkcaptain wrote:
@Koen Thanks!

I added:

3 Stations on Catalonia

Regards

There is a "Toggle show all" link at the bottom of the Local Radio page, which will show all stations for all countries.
AlvaroTrucker wrote:
1. Enter the URL shown in the server window, if it doesn't work, check whether there are more URLs in the server window and try another one. If it still does not work, check whether a firewall blocks access, a plugin blocks WebRTC or WebRTC isn't available (especially on older phones). There are a lot of possibilities here, so I can't really give a general guide, sorry :|
2. There isn't a map yet. If people approach me with maps in progress, give me the coordinates and ask me to add support for them, then I will ;) That's also why it supports the new version of ProMods right from the moment it's released (especially thanks to @Vladzz-G for that) So there may be Israeli map, but if/when/how/what etc, time will tell :)
Ok, the problem is my phone. I tested the app with Android 5.0 and works perfectly. My phone is Android 4.4, I don't understand why don't work :(

Koen

08 Sep 2017 21:33

Could you test whether it works in Chrome on your phone? It might be that your phone's version of Webview (the Android component to render webpages in apps) does not support WebRTC yet. If that does work, you can add that page to your home screen (Menu > Add to home screen (or something like that)). Only disadvantage is that it might lock the phone if it is inactive for x minutes, but an app like https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... s.keepiton can prevent that. Is it ideal? Not really, but I don't have a better solution at the moment

veisborg

10 Sep 2017 14:41

[quote=Koen post_id=184153 time=1504457217 user_id=94]
Oh, so the server does work, but the data from ETS2/ATS isn't coming through? I thought that you meant that the server didn't want to open at all.
Anyway, that has its own section as well: https://github.com/Koenvh1/ets2-local-r ... ough-it-is ;)
[/quote]

hi again.. I will try that. and thx for quick respons :-)

PigeonBB
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2017 19:18

Hello Koen, I love this tool!! Thank you ^^

By the way, can you reduce the size of the logo's overlay a little or move it to a different place?

Koen

23 Sep 2017 01:30

@PigeonBB The location and size is based on the "<CITY> DISCOVERED" overlay from the original game. Yes, I could change it, but I won't. (Besides, where else would I put the logo?)
If you really really really wanted to change it, then have a look at the Station class, as it contains the logic for drawing the overlay. You do need quite some programming experience though.

PigeonBB
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2017 18:03

@Koen
Thank you for reply. I think that position of the original overlay is not good either. It is because my monitor is 1680? I hope it will be located little bit above the screen.
Since I have done C# programming a while ago, calculation formula of the location seems to be difficult but I will try it.
Having this tool makes traveling very enjoyable. Thank you^^ (and sorry my bad English).

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information