Ideas for Promods!

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Vøytek
Developer

10 Nov 2017 00:44

PirriAND wrote:
08 Nov 2017 15:42
So all truckers in Poland drive Ferraris after work? :lol:
It's from ProMods donation money of course. We have a lot of awesome cars in our ProMods Mansion somewhere in Europe (top secret). All thanks to your kindness guys ;)
Tanksome wrote:
08 Nov 2017 23:06
Can i have one Voytek?
One day I may provide a custom garage prefab files with text/video instructions if you want to place it somewhere on the map and build your own garage area (house or whatever) if somebody's interested.
But I won't build a house for everybody who asks, it's just impossible, sorry.
I'm busy creating more prefab magic for next versions ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

smith121363
Donation rank:

11 Nov 2017 02:22

Well, if you are serious, I will take you up on that offer. The prefab in the picture ( without the car) would be fine with me. I do not intend to hire any drivers and do not see a reason to have a garage for my truck when IRL I would park my truck at my house.

Vøytek
Developer

11 Nov 2017 15:12

What you see in the picture is not that prefab only.

That prefab consists of
- buy garage trigger (green € icon in game, visible on the screenshot)
- garage management trigger (I think I placed it somewhere next to that building in the background)

You just place it and then build anything you want around it. I build a house, fence, gate and so on.

Of course, I won't make hundreds of versions with different triggers placement, so you're limited to my choice, which allows you to build something similar to what I did. It all depends on your creativity ;) (or if you have enough skills, you can place those icons wherever you want in Blender)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

smith121363
Donation rank:

11 Nov 2017 23:34

Heck, I would be happy to just be able to get rid of all the junk laying around the starter garage. Oh ya and mow the grass!! There is no way I would ever let my property stay in that condition. I have tried to figure out how to open that prefab in blender but have not had any luck at all.

SimonHD_112
Donation rank:

12 Nov 2017 10:53

Hello community & ProMods developer,

I have a suggestion for a future update of ProMods Map.
My suggestion is to add the new city LUDWIGSHAFEN AM RHEIN in Germany, because there is the largest chemical company in Germany and even the world: The BASF
My wish is to add this city with the large BASF company (for example: the developer use the OMV company base in Wien and build little chemical company buildings around).

It´s a very good idea I think, because then you have a central chemical company for all the chemical cistern trailers etc.

Here is a picture of the BASF company in Ludwigshafen am Rhein: http://www.chemanager-online.com/sites/ ... iginal.png

Hope you can make this, it would be fantastic, anyway thanks for your work so far :D

Greetings
SimTruck Design

smitty436

20 Dec 2017 00:38

ive just joined ...but as a real driver ..i'd like to see the challenge of low bridges in some areas...i've always thought this sim could do with them..we encounter them on the roads on a regular basis having to either plan a route around them or if you can go under..mainly from bad planning from road works we get them.

smitty436

20 Dec 2017 11:41

i have another suggestion..i was wondering if multi drop loads could work...as in real life say for example three supermarket drops on one trailer...also its probably already been asked to be able to own our own trailers store them as we do the wagons at our depots..be able to customize the wheels, skins and lights...to then use in game by either have the option of getting the load using the company trailers or your own.

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

20 Dec 2017 16:07

Smitty,

Regarding your suggestions, SCS Software would have to add code to the game to make these ideas a reality.
Currently, these suggestions are long sought after, but it would be up to SCS Software to implement them so ProMods can expand on them.
ProMods doesn't have the ability to add such code to the game.

smitty436

20 Dec 2017 21:15

KrysEmlyn wrote:
20 Dec 2017 16:07
Smitty,

Regarding your suggestions, SCS Software would have to add code to the game to make these ideas a reality.
Currently, these suggestions are long sought after, but it would be up to SCS Software to implement them so ProMods can expand on them.
ProMods doesn't have the ability to add such code to the game.
thanks for the reply...its a shame though..i didn't know if it could've been implemented as a seperate mod....my view is that SCS aren't as tuned in to the sim as promods from what iv'e seen and read about promods how they wanted the realism in the game and how they have achieved it blows my mind best thing iv'e seen happen to this game..

CommanderCRM
Donation rank:

22 Dec 2017 13:59

I went to Scandinavia this summer (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway) and I have seen information signs on every tunnel entrance with its length and name. May be this feature can be added to ProMods? It is very realistic.
An example of this sign is here.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information