[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Virlomi
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2017 10:55

Well, clearly something isn't working right cause I went back into ModManager to check, and every mod is now not active again. And putting it in order like here is crashing ETS2.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2017 11:50

so.. then some oher non-map mod is conflicting or older version, not for 1.30.x. Check your all mods.
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Shiva

10 Dec 2017 12:41

Virlomi, does the same thing happen if you try to create a new profile with only ProMods or RusMap enabled?
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Virlomi
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2017 13:10

Other non-map mods? I only have ProMod and RusMap. I've even gone so far as to uninstall the game, remove the old folder in Documents; then reinstall.

crslegend

10 Dec 2017 15:06

Mike7O wrote:
10 Dec 2017 07:11
you have a lot of errors that are related to the camera interior ... nothing that I know of in mapmods changes that ...
try this car on a clean profile and see if it is back to normal then .... or simple put car above mapmods in modmanager - that way it can't be overwritten with definitions.

also set your in-car positions to default and see... looks to me as it is to much movement , game is built for trucks, not easy to make it work for cars....
the car was already at the top in the mod manager, however the weird thing is that when I was adjusting the mirrors through F4, the mirror was back to normal. After I exit the F4 menu, the mirror was back to the one that is shown in the screenshot. I guess can't help it then....thanks for your help though

RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2017 05:44

Another thing about the Russia Maps is that they have some very good water textures.

The only thing I don't like -- apart from the occasional map errors which I'm sure will get ironed out -- is that they've gone a bit overboard with the "rough road" theme. There are some roads which are actually just piles of gravel, the roadbed is covered with mounds of it, and it's almost impossible to drive over it without damaging your truck. Also insanely slow. Maybe it's supposed to be frost upheave? Maybe rural back roads are really like that in Russia? at any rate it's kind of a drag because you see this awesome winding dirt road and think "yippee that will be scenic" and then find out that you have to crawl over it trying to steer a route between or over these huge mounds. And this is not just a short section of road. It goes on and on. Quite annoying. But I've never driven in Russia IRL so maybe it's actually realistic?
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

zeus

13 Dec 2017 16:37

RootlessAgrarian wrote:
13 Dec 2017 05:44
Another thing about the Russia Maps is that they have some very good water textures.

The only thing I don't like -- apart from the occasional map errors which I'm sure will get ironed out -- is that they've gone a bit overboard with the "rough road" theme. There are some roads which are actually just piles of gravel, the roadbed is covered with mounds of it, and it's almost impossible to drive over it without damaging your truck. Also insanely slow. Maybe it's supposed to be frost upheave? Maybe rural back roads are really like that in Russia? at any rate it's kind of a drag because you see this awesome winding dirt road and think "yippee that will be scenic" and then find out that you have to crawl over it trying to steer a route between or over these huge mounds. And this is not just a short section of road. It goes on and on. Quite annoying. But I've never driven in Russia IRL so maybe it's actually realistic?
honestly, you must be talking about another type of map, because your comment does not increase or decrease anything about the map. unfortunately I read your comment, but in my view, but in my opinion it's not even worth it to start reading it ... unless google translate has translated everything wrong from what you wanted to say about the map ... .. Sorry.....

Davyddin
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2017 16:52

zeus, RootlessAgrarian's post makes perfect sense.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

rinkly
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2017 07:45

is there a new connector beeing done for promds 2.25 + rusmap 1.75 please

bmwGTR

14 Dec 2017 08:17

Hi,

the Connector will be updated with the new RusMap version, so we have to wait.

"It's ready, when it's ready".

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information