Hi all

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
FastnBulbous
Donation rank:

25 Dec 2017 19:38

I recently came back to ETS2 after a long time. I've really missed a lot! It's great to see how ProMods has grown alongside the vanilla game. It really is a great achievement. I hope it continues to grow and thrive and have made a small recurring donation to do my bit. I'm no modder myself but can appreciate to some extent how challenging it must be. Keep up the great work!

About myself... I'm an amateur (with ambitions to go pro) music producer. Hoping to one day work on game audio professionally. If anyone in the community wants any music for any ETS2 or even general gaming related stuff, feel free to message me.

ScuL
Founder

26 Dec 2017 02:36

Thank you for your contribution. If you can come up with some interesting sounds that could be added to the game and provide another dimension that is always welcome
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

FastnBulbous
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2017 14:13

I'd be very happy to have a go. I don't have any field recording gear at this stage but could certainly work on other people's recordings and do any electronic and/or interface sound designs. Is there any particular sounds you have in mind?

Return to “Introductions”

• Information