Trailer & Company Pack Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Master_of_the_roads

17 Sep 2017 09:59

After a couple of days of struggling to combine this Trailers and Company Pack with Promods 2.20, I've realised that the existing order was innadequate and had to be changed to that which you uploaded in the beginning of September, with new parameters, done that and this pack amazingly worked as it should've done days ago. Now all the other mods fit perfectly as well, they don't crash the game, before that I was so frustrated to think that one of the Non-Promods mods was the culprit, shocked to have discovered that one of the wrong TCP trailer definitions was the actual culprit in all test cases. Now even the main profile works perfectly with this pack enabled.

Keep it up, kudos everyone. :)

Cliff_Edge
Donation rank:

06 Oct 2017 07:19

There are two Trailer Package mods in this mod.

What's the load order for them? Should Trailer Package 1 be above or below Trailer Package 2 in the mod manager? (I know they both go above the other mods in this pack, and I also know to activate only one of the two Trailer Definitions mods)

Yeah, disregard. Asked and answered two pages ago. Both are required, but their order doesn't matter.

Asaaj6

08 Dec 2017 09:02

Hi,
is there any work in developement to correct trailers that are shown wrong in the TCP 1.15 (like Bosch, or some other vanilla)? or to replace new Italian companies for new realistic names? Thanks in advance.

marcgomacamps
Donation rank:

28 Dec 2017 21:38

Good afternoon,
Does anybody know if we can request some new skins for the TCP?
Thank you

Noah_Lukas

28 Dec 2017 22:25

I requested one some time ago and loadersaint's reply was following: ;)
LoaderSaints wrote:
10 Apr 2017 17:41
We are always open for suggestions but we can't promise we'll implement everything. ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

marcgomacamps
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2017 14:39

Thank you! I will try!
If not I will try with Jazzycat...

muerteh 650
Donation rank:

01 Jan 2018 14:38

How the evolution of the trailers and the company? It tastes bad to me but I'm using another real Company mod.:)
Maps ETS 2: ProMods+ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on +RusMap+The Great Steppe
Truck ETS 2: DAF XF 105 Weeda

Map ATS : ProMods ATS (coming)
Truck ATS: Peterbilt 389 RedBlack

marcgomacamps
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2018 15:20

Hello, I've been told I can request trailer skins in this area.

So if is possible I would like to ask for this one. The background is light grey, is up to you] if you want to make it clean or dirty as in the picture, whatever is easier for you.

Thank you in advance.
IMG_4875.jpg
IMG_4875.jpg (102.07 KiB) Viewed 2986 times
IMG_4874.jpg
IMG_4874.jpg (96.3 KiB) Viewed 2986 times

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2018 22:59

I've been quietly helping the TCP crew in the background this week with getting the Schwarz Mueller DLC trailers adapted for this mod.
Below are some of the trailers that I adapted. First up, the Schwarz Mueller Curtainsider trailer:
Image Image Image
Image Image

I've also been working on the Schwarz Mueller Refrigerated trailer:
Image Image Image

The Schwarz Mueller Food Cistern trailer is next on my list to fix the skins for. I've had to make edits to the skins that Promods is using in the TCP to fit the Schwarz Mueller trailer models. The Schwarz Mueller trailer boxes feature reflective speed limit and marker panels, which were covering up parts of the skins when I initially tried to adapt the Schwarz Mueller trailers to use the TCP skins. I'm currently just processing the replacement version of the TCP for adaptation to the Schwarz Mueller trailers. I have a few more edits to do for the curtainsider and refrigerated Schwarz Mueller trailers (mainly moving some text around on the rear doors). Once I get the files squared away for the food cistern trailer, I will submit the entire package to the TCP crew for inclusion into the TCP replacement pack itself. Right now, the files are in a separate (and originally personal) mod for ease of fixing and testing. The skins shown above are just what I was able to do by taking the existing textures and moving stuff around. I am not making skins from scratch here.

France Company Adaption:
I've gone through the 61 pages of this thread and compiled a list of replacement companies for the France companies that SCS Software included in their base files and the France DLC itself:

Code: Select all

Batisse			->	Bouygues
BHB			->	Total or Exxon
Boisserie		->	Lapassade or Piskorski
Chimi			->	Rhodia
Dans Le Jardin		->	Bonduelle
Eco Gas			->	ESSO or Total
FLE			->	Chronopost
Gallia Lines		->	Brittany Ferries
Globeur			->	FM Logistic or Geodis
Gomme du Monde		->	Michelin?
Huliant			->	Antar or Motul
Kaarfor			->	Carrefour
Lisette Logistics	->	Geodis or Transports Mazet
Marina			->	Unchanged
MVM Carriere		->	Lafarge
Nos Pasturages		->	Danone or Lactalis
Nucleon			->	Areva or Électricité de France
Port de Conteneur	->	CMA or CGM (NOTE: I need the actual company names for what these abbreviations stand for)
Subse			->	Transports de Savoie
Voitureux		->	Group PSA
Wilnet Transport	->	Nortbert Danressangle/XPO Logistics
I'm willing to make replacement skins using the companies listed above, but we need to have the names locked down to one per company. Some of the companies have 2 options listed, and we need to have 1 for each. My skin making ability is rather limited as I only have access to Paint.NET, which has limited tools. The trailer skins that I make will be rather plain (logo/text on a plain color/gradient background). Can we get a consensus on which companies to use so I can get started working on the trailer skins for the France companies?

muerteh 650
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2018 09:32

Thanks KrysEmlyn :)
Maps ETS 2: ProMods+ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on +RusMap+The Great Steppe
Truck ETS 2: DAF XF 105 Weeda

Map ATS : ProMods ATS (coming)
Truck ATS: Peterbilt 389 RedBlack

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information