[REL] Southern Region Map 10.9 [1.43]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
watchingponies
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2018 14:42

I'm driving around now for almost 2 weeks with Nameless Krasnodar now and my game hasn't crashed.
I've been driving around in ATS without Viva Mexico for weeks with a Nameless Hermosillo and it never caused any issues either.
Make sure to make a copy of your profile.
That's always a smart thing to do.
Always hungry for the road

ETS2: Promods, Promods M-E, Rusmap, Volga, Sibir, Great Steppe, Ukraine Expansion, Paris Rebuild,
Level 511. 2.335.677 km under the belt !

ATS: Promods Canada
Level 140 and 466,309 Miles

khaos526

06 Jan 2018 18:02

Ok thanks for the replies. I think I actually had this when I had a garage in France before updating to the France DLC and I did have the N/A garage now that I think of it. I currently still have 1.7 running so I will just be safe and sell off the garage then and either relocate or just fire the people since I have enough garages and money to make it not really make a big difference.

Thanks again. And yes I make backups of my profile all the time as I've had issues in the past screwing up my saves with new releases. That's now a mandatory thing...

watchingponies
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2018 23:27

khaos526 wrote:
06 Jan 2018 18:02
Ok thanks for the replies. I think I actually had this when I had a garage in France before updating to the France DLC and I did have the N/A garage now that I think of it. I currently still have 1.7 running so I will just be safe and sell off the garage then and either relocate or just fire the people since I have enough garages and money to make it not really make a big difference.

Thanks again. And yes I make backups of my profile all the time as I've had issues in the past screwing up my saves with new releases. That's now a mandatory thing...
Mmmyes.
I read Kamenoko's reply after i posted mine.
I think i will just buy the garage in the next Italian town i visit and ship the Krasnodar drivers over.
Just to be 100% safe.

ETS2: Promods, Promods M-E, Rusmap, Volga, Sibir, Great Steppe, Ukraine Expansion, Paris Rebuild,

MG Mike
Donation rank:

10 Jan 2018 19:08

watchingponies wrote:
06 Jan 2018 14:42
I'm driving around now for almost 2 weeks with Nameless Krasnodar now and my game hasn't crashed.
I've been driving around in ATS without Viva Mexico for weeks with a Nameless Hermosillo and it never caused any issues either.
Make sure to make a copy of your profile.
That's always a smart thing to do.
Hello,

What do yoy mean exactly? Do you have the SRMap only without citynames and it works with 1.30?

On normal installation the SR Map causes crashes at the loadingscreen.. At least on my computer and the others said that's why the last version was for 1.27,works with 1. 28 too but is incompatible with 1.30..
So i am waiting for the new version too.. And i guess there must be much work for the creators.. Was at the last new promodsmap too. But the promods team was lucky and got the ETS2 1.30 version before official release, so they could work to make promods fitting to the game.. Probably the SR team was not so lucky and has now very much to do..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

watchingponies
Donation rank:

10 Jan 2018 20:14

MG Mike wrote:
10 Jan 2018 19:08

Hello,

What do yoy mean exactly? Do you have the SRMap only without citynames and it works with 1.30?

On normal installation the SR Map causes crashes at the loadingscreen.. At least on my computer and the others said that's why the last version was for 1.27,works with 1. 28 too but is incompatible with 1.30..
So i am waiting for the new version too.. And i guess there must be much work for the creators.. Was at the last new promodsmap too. But the promods team was lucky and got the ETS2 1.30 version before official release, so they could work to make promods fitting to the game.. Probably the SR team was not so lucky and has now very much to do..
We were talking about if it is possible to keep a garage located on a map that is not being used (installed) in a current game.
I am definitly not using SRM at the moment, because that's impossible on 1:30.
But i still had my Krasnodar garage.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2018 14:41

ah now i got it in the right way.. thank you !

i didn´t have a garage in the SR Map, but i liked this map a lot. So i am waiting for new version.... there´s something missing on the world map....hoping the SR map team has not too big trouble or is canceling the sr map...

regards
mg mike

watchingponies
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2018 20:08

MG Mike wrote:
11 Jan 2018 14:41
ah now i got it in the right way.. thank you !

i didn´t have a garage in the SR Map, but i liked this map a lot. So i am waiting for new version.... there´s something missing on the world map....hoping the SR map team has not too big trouble or is canceling the sr map...

regards
mg mike
No problem.
And yes, i do miss that looooong drive south, from Moskow to Krasnodar. :D
It will be back soon.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2018 23:31

Hehe yeah, exactly...

My first time there was a very long tour. Started in munich, germany with the glas trailer with destination Uralsk... A very long trip..
During This trip i got several accidents in russia.. The traffic there was hard.. They drive and don't stop, crash in my trailer and so on.. At the gteat steppe map there're less parking points and if there comes one, it's only for one truck and then there's standing one already.. So i slept in... And ctashed again..

Because of this i got heavy damage as well on my truck as well on the freight.. And finally reached destination too late.. So i got no money at the end.. Onyl many costs.. Diesel, tollss and repairs..

At, uralsk then found a new tour, but not to germany back and not to russia, no to krasnodar.. Well it was a long way too from uralsk, but when i arrived there it was very beautyful. And for what reason ever this tour was easyer than the last mega tour before.
When i delivered my freight in krasnodar i got a ttoir back to central europe and took the ferry over the black sea. Over the balkan states back to germany and destination in the Netherlands..

At this point as i had this really big triangle tour my company was little and i had two trucks.. During the long tour from germany to uralsk only my employee earned some money. I didn't cause my long tour was going on and as i wrote sadly i got no payment, only costs.. The lead to the circumstance that i was unable to pay the bank, so they took my second truck, my beautiful new Scania (only 3 month old) and sold it. So lost the truck, had no money for a new one and no money to pay the employee so he leaved my company..
I was almost total at the end...
That was my first total catastrophic experience with Russia and Krasnodar..

Luckily i was able to get some other tours not so ver long but i got better in delivery and got less accidents and got more money for the tours... And the next tours to the southern region were better and really cool.. I drove in the woods for a trailer full of logs.. From sr map to a sawmill in the Ukraine..
That was a great tour..

Would be great to drive there again. And by taking the ferry over the black sea the way is a little shorter..

Hoping the best for a new destination there soon..

Regards
MG Mike

watchingponies
Donation rank:

13 Jan 2018 12:00

Lolol

Great story.
The first time i was in the great steppe i found myself an awesome drive back to, i believe it was Montpellier.
In English; Russia 2 cars slammed into me at intersections. (DP's traffic mod).
I had to drag my 7% damaged trailer all the way across Europe. *Sour for (in-game) days*

Coming out of western Europe, driving all the way thru Poland, Belarus, via Moscow, to Krasnodar.
Oh my gosh, it is the best cruise.
Watching the sun coming up over the M 4 is fantastic.

...and those mountain roads around Tyance. A true test of patience and steering skills.
Blood, sweat and tears. :D

bollie

18 Jan 2018 17:33

any news on south region progress?

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information