[Central] Free download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2018 05:40

So just an update.

I'm on holiday, in a totally different part of the world. The internet here is rubbish and I've been unable to log into my VPN in order to check things out. The servers themselves are online but it looks like the provider did some patching for the latest Intel exploit without telling me and thus, I'm needing to fix some things.

Due to the security of our platform I don't have access unless if I can successfully find an internet connection that can connect to my VPN to fix it. Afraid mobile internet is even really bad over here.

Just a hint. I'm currently at Disneyland and am posting this while waiting in line. It was torture even attempting to load the page to post this.

So to everyone. Stop messaging me, stop asking for ETA's as I'm just going to enjoy my much deserved holiday. Once I find a reliable internet connection I'll check things out but at the moment, it is a free service with no uptime guarantees and the paid option is still running. No, we are not trying to steer people towards the paid download even though the developers deserve a contribution for their work.

So sorry for the inconvenience, I'll get back to enjoying my holiday and will post when I've managed to check things out which should hopefully be later on tonight.

Thanks.
Promods Server Administrator

Rahul.R.Pillai

06 Jan 2018 09:27

Have been facing the same "Access Denied" issue for the past 3 days. I've also observed the "Free download server load: 0% ()" screen too. I've tried different browsers (even default IE), no extensions used, no download accelerators ever used, Incognito mode and what not. Heck, I even tried downloading it on my phone to transfer it later on, but that didn't work either shoving me back to Access Denied screen.
Then I decided to try out the paid version, then encountered some issue from the PayPal servers. So in effect, i have no clue what to do next, and V1.30 is already here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

ScuL
Founder

06 Jan 2018 09:35

Have patience, we can't fix it at the moment
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Dr4g

06 Jan 2018 12:28

d4rK7 wrote:
05 Jan 2018 12:09
Hi, i have a problem with free download of the current version. I've disable adblock in my firefox and download first 2 parts without any problems. When wanted to start the next parts 3 and 4 i got this:

I've also tried to download by pure microsoft edge and create new account and I'am keep getting the same message. Can some one help me ?
Free download server is down for now.....
I had the same problem,but i hope they will fix it soon. Until then , we wait :cry: :cry:

pul

06 Jan 2018 13:17

I would pay that dollar if I had an option to pay with my credit card, not with paypal.

Vøytek
Developer

06 Jan 2018 17:38

I think you can pay with credit card through PayPal.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2018 19:24

Hey guys - this should be back online.

I can't fully test due to the crap internet here but from my initial tests it should work.
Promods Server Administrator

EuEric

06 Jan 2018 20:17

So far i had nothing but problems downloading, yesterday the download servers were closed and now I press for download 1 time, just once and i get this notification stating that i excedeed the limit of 2 downloads, seriously how am i supposed to download anything if I only keep getting errors.
Attachments
thanks.JPG
thanks.JPG (60.77 KiB) Viewed 1766 times

ScuL
Founder

06 Jan 2018 20:19

You must be using a download accelerator or similar, disable it
pul wrote:
06 Jan 2018 13:17
I would pay that dollar if I had an option to pay with my credit card, not with paypal.
You can do this
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

EuEric

06 Jan 2018 20:23

I am not using a download accelerator, can somebody help me I can't download anything.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information