Ica/Norrfood Kalmar

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Lillenswe
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2018 01:27

Seems like there is a static trailer (all white trailer) on the parking spot for the hard parking alternative in Kalmar on the parking lot on Norrfood/Ica. I have also seen that all Norrfood/Ica is named Norrfood in trailer choice/cargo menu and also in the route advisor it says Norrfood and so does the flags.

Josh0

11 Jan 2018 02:45

Lillenswe wrote:
Seems like there is a static trailer (all white trailer) on the parking spot for the hard parking alternative in Kalmar on the parking lot on Norrfood/Ica.
I am unable to reproduce your problem at Norrfood in Kalmar, Sweden. All the parking spaces look clear to me in ProMods 2.25. What version of ProMods are you using? Are you using any other mods?

Please review How to report a bug.
Lillenswe wrote:
I have also seen that all Norrfood/Ica is named Norrfood in trailer choice/cargo menu and also in the route advisor it says Norrfood and so does the flags.
Is this a problem?

Lillenswe
Donation rank:

15 Jan 2018 19:34

The only other mod I use that can affect traffic and cargo areas is Promods trailer & Companies pack and Jazzycats Ai traffic packs.

About the other question about Norrfood/Ica: No it is not a problem I was just curious because the signs on the wall and the sign where you drive in says Ica and all the other companies in promods pack has there modded name on the flag and in the trailer choice menu.

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

15 Jan 2018 19:45

ICA is marked to be replacing Norrfood for the TCP replacement version, but my understanding is the conversion hasn't been completed yet due to lack of modelers available to replace the sign models.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information