Removed Mod left missing locations in game log.

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Josh0

24 Jan 2018 02:29

supersobes wrote:
24 Jan 2018 02:10
So if I wanted to remove the errors, I would go to "Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 / profiles / [Profile ID] / save / [Save Name OR Autosave] / game.sii" to attempt to remove the garage spawn points?
That is the correct file location. Savegame files (game.sii) are encoded, you won't be able to read them unless you decode them first using a tool like SII Decrypt - save decryption and decoding tool. Decoding the file is easy but removing the garage information is not easy - I'm not sure it is even possible. Some of the garage information is integrated into the economy data. I think it is easier to live with the errors in the game.log.

supersobes

24 Jan 2018 21:44

Okay, thank you for the information. I'll try to live with the errors, and try to limit the the amount of time I look at the game log.
Scania trucks are the best, but the Peterbilts are good
Road signs are just as important as the road itself.

World of Trucks Profile | ATS Screenshots | ETS2 Screenshots

supersobes

25 Jan 2018 02:07

After decoding the "game.sii" file, I noticed that not only does it store the garage information from ProMods in there, but it also stores the discovered cites, discovered truck dealers, and discovered road segments in the file too. After backing up my save and deleting all the ProMods garages from the file, the game crashed upon loading the save. So I put my backup file back and tried to forget about the error in the game.log.
Scania trucks are the best, but the Peterbilts are good
Road signs are just as important as the road itself.

World of Trucks Profile | ATS Screenshots | ETS2 Screenshots

Davyddin
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2018 23:16

Why would you want to do something completely unnecessary?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information