Ideas for Promods!

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
MG Mike
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2018 22:11

Hello,

My suggestions for germany are (if possible) the elbe-weser triangle and some roads in Holstein and the elbe ferry.. as a wrote already in the Autobahn rebuilding topic.

May it possible to make the Hartz Mountain region drivable (maybe a part of it)?

And maybe like in the Russmap or SR map a region with many woods with small mudroads through to a sawmill or something..

And more drivable Bundesstraßen. In the original map there were more of it. I am missing them would like to drive through more smaller towns or villages..

Would be great if anything from this would come on next versions...
Some would say too small size for that amount, but if i see you made Koblenz and the loreley area and this was a small part of the map too.. So thers seems one or another thing still possible..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Micha??wTrasie

19 Jan 2018 22:46

I really want Polish cites like: Tarnobrzeg,Sandomierz.Stalowa Wola and Mielec
Ciekawostka: Żyje :lol:
Ostatnia trasa: Radom (PL) - (Somewhere in Sweden)

Noah_Lukas

20 Jan 2018 17:05

Micha??wTrasie wrote:
Tarnobrzeg,Sandomierz.Stalowa Wola and Mielec
They can't do every of those 4 cities/villages because they would be too close to each other
Maybe one or max. two could be imaginable ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

AkosTGX

20 Jan 2018 19:28

Imigrants in Calais
The "Jungle,, near highway and some (black)pedestriants,and many police officers on the highway, on the petrol stations,and in the parkings near Calais.
Petrol stations:Should remove the base little SCS petrol-stations and build big petrol-stations with many parking lots like in the real life!

Noah_Lukas

20 Jan 2018 20:59

Well I think the amount of police on the road is good how it is XD

matthllmnrr3

21 Jan 2018 01:13

can you create a map that has off road and hidden roads a bit like ROS. I find ROS interesting but the quality is not so good and it is buggy'!

MG Mike
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2018 09:50

Yeah some offroad areas in germany in the woods or ways to farms far from thr mainstreet would be nice too.
There is a new Truck mod Mercedes Arocs with offroad chassis.. Would be useful for such frights, if it is possible to create freight only on the special trailer for it and then from the woods to the sawmill or maybe from the fields to the farms. Or something like this..

I've seen there are in the country regions several small roads that are leading tbrough the fields and end there some where. These roads are closed.. Maybe take such roads and make part of it as a mudroad like on the SR map and at the end there is a field where tracors or harvesters are and there would be a loading point where you could get corn or something and transport it back to a farm or to the sugar beats factory from that little netherlandsaddon..

Theoretical something like that must be possible. For example, at the company "stobart" are almost only heavy loads like machines or vehicles.. At same way could these loading points at the fields or in the woods have only fitting trailers or this offroad trailer for the Arocs. Maybe someone create more offroad trailers maybe for logs and so on...
This would be a nice alternative transport job as only the standart tours from city to city..

What do you think about?
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Micha??wTrasie

26 Jan 2018 15:16

Noah_Lukas wrote:
20 Jan 2018 17:05
Micha??wTrasie wrote:
Tarnobrzeg,Sandomierz.Stalowa Wola and Mielec
They can't do every of those 4 cities/villages because they would be too close to each other
Maybe one or max. two could be imaginable ;)
For me most important is Tarnobrzeg beacuse it's my hometown. :) And Tarnobrzeg is a city. :) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnobrzeg)
Driving near Jezioro Tarnobrzeskie is very nice! There are coordinates if you want see: 50.544911, 21.626840. DW871 and 723 and DK 77 will be good connection between DK9 and DK19! Companies in this city can be: BIedronka,Lidl,Tarnobrzeski Park and some from SCS
Ciekawostka: Żyje :lol:
Ostatnia trasa: Radom (PL) - (Somewhere in Sweden)

Zindixel

26 Jan 2018 16:02

Rebuilt of Slovakia and add different cities because slovakia is amazing but there is not a lot of cities so if i be a promods developper i will do these things:
New cities in slovakia: -Nitra -Zilina -Poprad -Brezno -Zvolen -Trnava -Trencin -Vysoke Tatry -Snina I know its a lot but im just showing my ideas :)
New city in Austria St polten
And more balkan area countries

This is my ideas

Noah_Lukas

26 Jan 2018 18:08

Micha??wTrasie wrote:
26 Jan 2018 15:16
Tarnobrzeg is a city. :) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnobrzeg)
Indeed Tarnobrzeg is a city which could fit on the map ^^
(The population isn't the most important thing more important is the distance to the next city/village ;))

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information