Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
daviddv5
Donation rank:

27 Jan 2018 14:59

We will see...
Last edited by daviddv5 on 10 Feb 2018 12:13, edited 1 time in total.
"España es una gran nación y los españoles son muy españoles y mucho españoles" Mariano Rajoy Brey, presidente de España.
¡Viva España!

daviddv5
Donation rank:

27 Jan 2018 19:14

id777 wrote:
26 Jan 2018 18:07
I think devs can build part of Mоrocco surrounding Ceuta and Melilla.

Very beautiful pics, i have never been to Spain :(
I hope too.
Last edited by daviddv5 on 10 Feb 2018 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
"España es una gran nación y los españoles son muy españoles y mucho españoles" Mariano Rajoy Brey, presidente de España.
¡Viva España!

daviddv5
Donation rank:

27 Jan 2018 19:30

leighhobson89 wrote:
27 Jan 2018 10:36

Any further questions about the zone Cadiz, Malaga, Sevilla, Granada, Costa Del Sol, I'll be happy to help. :)

(Would probably add, Granada, Motril, Malaga,, Marbella, Gibraltar, Cadiz, Sevilla and possibly Antequera to the map in this zone, as they are all major cities of the area or at important intersections of major highways, and are signposted on every highway like in the following image. Algeciras is a large major port too with a huge oil refinery, but is alongside Gibraltar, so the whole area could be one 'city'.
I agree that are the most important cities of Andalucia and Southern Spain. Almeria, Cordoba and El Ejido are also important cities there, and Huelva for the Strawberries route with trucks (90% of strawberries come from there (Huelva) and major exports, only after United States from the whole world, so Spain is the second producer and exporter from the world of strawberries, did you knew?).
Huelva, strawberries export depot:
¡Viva España!

blackrider88

27 Jan 2018 22:26

I have a thing to add, tho...many truckers from the "edges" of Europe are usually breaking into other continents...like Bulgarian truckers going to Iran, Moldovans to Kazakhstan, or Spaniards to Morocco, as early stated. So I see nothing strange to add (small, let's be fair) portions of other continents in EURO Truck Simulator. It's just the way international freight market works, really.

leighhobson89
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2018 09:20

daviddv5 wrote:
27 Jan 2018 19:30
leighhobson89 wrote:
27 Jan 2018 10:36

Any further questions about the zone Cadiz, Malaga, Sevilla, Granada, Costa Del Sol, I'll be happy to help. :)

(Would probably add, Granada, Motril, Malaga,, Marbella, Gibraltar, Cadiz, Sevilla and possibly Antequera to the map in this zone, as they are all major cities of the area or at important intersections of major highways, and are signposted on every highway like in the following image. Algeciras is a large major port too with a huge oil refinery, but is alongside Gibraltar, so the whole area could be one 'city'.
I agree that are the most important cities of Andalucia and Southern Spain. Almeria, Cordoba and El Ejido are also important cities there, and Huelva for the Strawberries route with trucks (90% of strawberries come from there (Huelva) and major exports, only after United States from the whole world, so Spain is the second producer and exporter from the world of strawberries, did you knew?).
Huelva, strawberries export depot:
Absolutely agree. I don’t know much about areas outside the zone i showed though, but the highways intersect along these cities so they would definitely be good.

Frozen1

28 Jan 2018 10:13

blackrider88 wrote:
27 Jan 2018 22:26
I have a thing to add, tho...many truckers from the "edges" of Europe are usually breaking into other continents...like Bulgarian truckers going to Iran, Moldovans to Kazakhstan, or Spaniards to Morocco, as early stated. So I see nothing strange to add (small, let's be fair) portions of other continents in EURO Truck Simulator. It's just the way international freight market works, really.
In my opinion no other continets should be done before the full Europe.
ImageImage

HQ: Rousse (BG)
Truck: MAN TGX Euro 6 2013
ProMods since: August 2013 v1.0

raceidiot

30 Jan 2018 15:01

I've seen the odd Moroccan plated truck while driving about in the Andalusian areas of Spain so it would be cool but yeah there's plenty of mainland Spain to work on before we get to that point. Gibraltar was a horrible place to drive in, somehow it just brings back all the stress of driving in London. We should give it back to Spain so they can make it nice again and stop all the UK companies using it to dodge their taxes haha.
Beefy gameing rig specs
MB: ROG Strix X570-E Gaming CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X Noctua NH-D15 Ram: 32gb DDR4 @3200mhz GPU: NVidia RTX 3080 ti FE Storage: HP EX950 512gb, Crucial MX500 1TB, 3TB WD Red Case: Fractal Design Meshify Compact 2

oscarmann

31 Jan 2018 21:19

Probably on the bottom of priorities (and probably rightly so) but I would enjoy being able to drive around Mallorca. I think the Tramuntana mountains could make for great scenery.
Though of course mainland Spain and Portugal are understandably the real focus.

PirriAND

01 Feb 2018 10:28

It would be nice if one you get to Ceuta and Melilla you can cross the border to Morocco. Even if it's just the border crossing and then a roundabout that forces you to come back to Spain.

AlvaroTrucker

02 Feb 2018 22:47

Any update in Valencia or other zone?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information