Translations needed

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
vendicta

27 Jun 2014 09:23

When downloading, in Step 2 there is this message:
UUSJAKO NÄITÄ TIEDOSTOJA MUUT SIVUSTOT TAI FILEHOSTS ON RIKOLLINEN RIKKOMUKSEN NIITÄ RIKKOVILLE VOIDAAN JOHTAA OIKEUDELLISIIN TOIMIIN.
I think a better way to put this would be
TÄMÄN TIEDOSTON UUDELLEEN JAKAMINEN MUILLA SIVUSTOILLA JA / TAI TIEDONJAKOPALVELUISSA ON RIKOS JA SE VOI JOHTAA RIKOSOIKEUDELLISIIN TOIMIIN.
Which basically says "Reuploading this file to other sites and / or file-sharing services is a crime and it can lead to legal actions."

Sorry if this is wrong thread, but I thought it could go here.. :)

ScuL
Founder

06 Jul 2014 20:28

OK

I have updated:

Estonian
Finnish
German
Latvian
Norwegian
Polish
Portguese
Russian

I have added:
Basque
Bulgarian
Chinese (Simplified)
Chinese (Traditional)
Georgian
Hungarian
Icelandic
Indonesian
Malaysian
Romanian
Slovenian
Turkish

Will add shortly:
Catalan
Afrikaans

Please check for any issues.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Arexander
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2014 22:22

Finnish seems to be fine. I was left wondering, though, do you want to include the generation of the def file to the possible translations too? I mean, the dropdown boxes for cabin sound and damage. It would integrate the installing process, in my opinion, by making the whole process be in the same language (excluding the download sites, of course).

ScuL
Founder

06 Jul 2014 22:46

Arexander wrote:Finnish seems to be fine. I was left wondering, though, do you want to include the generation of the def file to the possible translations too? I mean, the dropdown boxes for cabin sound and damage. It would integrate the installing process, in my opinion, by making the whole process be in the same language (excluding the download sites, of course).
Yes, but I haven't programmed this functionality (yet). I will do this when I will extend the def generator with more options
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

najtmer0
Donation rank:

09 Jul 2014 16:57

First, I want to thank for adding Slovenian.

Second, I've read the text once more and found one spelling mistake and a missing punctuation.
"Z izbiro prve možnosti, si bosta olajšali delo, ..."
This should be: "Z izbiro prve možnosti, si boste olajšali delo, ...
Zdaj zaženite igro in pojdite na listo profilov, kliknite svoj profil in izberite UREDI.
This sentence is missing a punctuation.

Also, the following sentence seems as if it was Google translated as I haven't translated it myself, so I'm translating it now and you can add it next time.
REDISTRIBUCIJO TEH DATOTEK NA DRUGIH SPLETNIH STRANI ALI GOSTITELJSKO DATOTEKO JE KAZNIVO DEJANJE IN KRŠITEV PODLEŽEJO TOŽB.
Redistribucija teh datotek na drugih spletnih ali gostiteljskih straneh je kaznivo dejanje, zato bodo kršitelji podvrženi pravnim dejanjem.

Thanks again for adding it and keep up the good work :)

ScuL
Founder

09 Jul 2014 17:00

OK fixed and uploaded.

kissbence1594
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2014 15:14

I found a totally wrong sentence in the Hungarian language option:

ÚJRAELOSZTÁSA EZEKET A FÁJLOKAT A HONLAPOKKAL VAGY FILEHOSTS EGY BŰNÖZŐ SZABÁLYSÉRTÉS ÉS AZ ELKÖVETŐK TÁRGYA LESZ JOGI LÉPÉSEKET.

my suggestion:

A fájlok újra elosztása, valamint interneten való megosztása szabálysértésnek minősül, és az elkövető ellen jogi lépéseket von maga után.

the rest are perfect.

DanyTNT
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2014 14:22

I can translate to Hebrew. The problem is that I don't know how to write from right to left in the forum, and my experience from other forums says that if you don't support right-to-left at all, it can cause some funny glitches when writing in Hebrew (funny to me at least :D )
Just a trucker who came here to drive and enjoy the road.

ETS Through the ages - March 2017:
ETS v1.27/ATS v1.6, Level 67, ~270k km. Currently driving: Iveco Stralis Hi-Way

ScuL
Founder

19 Jul 2014 20:00

DanyTNT wrote:I can translate to Hebrew. The problem is that I don't know how to write from right to left in the forum, and my experience from other forums says that if you don't support right-to-left at all, it can cause some funny glitches when writing in Hebrew (funny to me at least :D )
That would be welcome.

Try with the first few strings and I will give it a go, it should work normally

DanyTNT
Donation rank:

20 Jul 2014 15:27

//שלב 0
"התקנה"
"אתה כעת בשלב X מתוך X"

It is a bit glitchy. The best way to get rid of these glitches is to allow right-to-left text direction but maybe the forum simply doesn't support it. Should I continue translating?
Just a trucker who came here to drive and enjoy the road.

ETS Through the ages - March 2017:
ETS v1.27/ATS v1.6, Level 67, ~270k km. Currently driving: Iveco Stralis Hi-Way

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information