Euro Truck Simulator -version-111 beta is up on Steam

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

09 Jul 2014 19:09

Please read before you post.

1.11 has a different map format.
No map that worked on 1.09/1.10 will function on 1.11 without recompiling.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Stoepsel

09 Jul 2014 21:57

When 1.11 and ProMod 1.7 will be released am I able to take my profile I have from the 1.62 ProMod with the new cities and this stuff?

stummer
Donation rank:

09 Jul 2014 22:29

Usually there should be no problem with your existing profile.

Stoepsel

09 Jul 2014 22:33

Ok, thank you for the quick answer.

TK_Brody

13 Jul 2014 14:15

I installed the 11.1 EST2 update on steam. Loads up real nice looks like everything will work then you start the game and it crashes at the Promods login screen. It crashed so bad all I could do was reboot my machine. I had no other mods loaded whatsoever. So I thought let me try my TSM 5.0 it also crashes to the extent of having to reboot my machine. I tried to leave a post on the SCS software but could not.

If you play with the basic SCS install it works fine. You are supposed to be able to sell garages and relocate you headquarters but I was unable to figure out how to do it. It doesn't show up in garage manager where you would think it would be.

My final thought! Is SCS trying to get users to abandon EST2. All the modders are going to be very unhappy with this turn of events.

I did not try a completely new profile I will try that next!

Happy Trucking!

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2014 14:41

TK_Brody wrote:So I thought let me try my TSM 5.0 it also crashes to the extent of having to reboot my machine. I tried to leave a post on the SCS software but could not.
Maybe you want to read a few posts ahead in this thread......or several posting in the scs forum...or whatever other location which will tell you the same....

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2014 14:45

TK_Brody wrote:I installed the 11.1 EST2 update on steam. Loads up real nice looks like everything will work then you start the game and it crashes at the Promods login screen. It crashed so bad all I could do was reboot my machine. I had no other mods loaded whatsoever. So I thought let me try my TSM 5.0 it also crashes to the extent of having to reboot my machine. I tried to leave a post on the SCS software but could not.

If you play with the basic SCS install it works fine. You are supposed to be able to sell garages and relocate you headquarters but I was unable to figure out how to do it. It doesn't show up in garage manager where you would think it would be.

My final thought! Is SCS trying to get users to abandon EST2. All the modders are going to be very unhappy with this turn of events.

I did not try a completely new profile I will try that next!

Happy Trucking!

ETS2 v1.11 changes the map format, so no current map mod works with it. Once it is officially released (not as a Steam beta like it is now), modders will release compatible versions of their work.

Kind of worrying you weren't able to make the new features work, though. Does the incremental cruise control work?
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Uzi

13 Jul 2014 17:33

TK Brody is being a bit of a drama queen there.

But, hey, everyone has those moments.

However on the point of selling garages. It is easy and is working as designed.

OF course you need a empty garage first. That means you move employees and trucks to another location.
Then you can sell it. Easy huh? Upper left corner of garage management screen after you select a garage to manage.

I was using Promods w 1.10 but have been playing the beta 1.11 since it was put up on Steam. I'm taking the time
to redo from a earlier pre-map mod install save and am being wiser on what garages to buy (at the edges of the map.
Looking forward to having a base safe save file to launch with 1.70 ProMods when it is released.

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

14 Jul 2014 01:23

Does anybody know when it is available to download from the official website of ETS2?
http://eurotrucksimulator2.com/update.php
Developer of ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on
- E18 Oslo-Kristiansand(Larvik, Porsgrunn, Skien, Arendal)
- E39 Kristiansand-Stavanger(Stavanger & Kristiansand rebuild)
- E6 Lillehammer-Otta(rebuild)

ScandinaviaMod:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17799

jontsuba
Donation rank:

14 Jul 2014 02:10

If you mean about the beta version, I'm afraid that it's only available for steam users.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information