[Fixed] [#12822] [2.27] Special Transport parking space lacking truck line. Stavanger to Oslo

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
YunTreE

01 Jun 2018 11:50

I am not sure it is ProMods bug or SCS bug. So I post here first.
I make a special transport from Stavanger to Oslo, at the end the parking space lacks a truck line.

It make me misunderstand that I have to reverse to the parking space because the job accepting icon looks like parking space for me. It is my first time running this route. And I spend about 20 minutes in real time to do it and finally find out this mistake.
Because at the begining I didn't find out the problem, so I did not record the coordinate. And the screenshot is also not for bug report, not a good angle to view. It is Oslo's miner company. And the truck just need to go forward to the parking space.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 25 Feb 2019 17:23, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed

Josh0

01 Jun 2018 15:47

@YunTreE, I confirm that the truck portion of the delivery outline is not visible for long Special Transport trailers at the MS Stein company in Drammen (Oslo), Norway. This does appear to be a ProMods problem, as the outline is visible for the same job/location in the SCS base game:

In ProMods the outline is partially underground, which is why you can't see all of it. I have reported this in our bug tracking system, bug #12822. For the future please include coordinates in your reports (How to report a bug).

YunTreE

02 Jun 2018 06:10

Thank you for the detail explanation. And sorry for lacking coordinate.
As I mentioned before I took the screenshot for memory, not for bug. I found it was a bug later. And it happened accidentally so I also forgot to make the right process.
Next time I would try to remember to do it. Or at least make a record after finished the job.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2019 17:22

Fixed in WIP
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information