Traffic light bug at Helsinki

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Santa_Fe

19 Aug 2013 13:01

This happens sometimes at cobbled T-intersections in Helsinki. Sometimes traffic lights working perfectly, but not always.
I use my own traffic light color mod, but it changes only colors, so i think it should not cause bugs in traffic lights.

Some screenshots of bug:

SCANIA King of the road

ScuL
Founder

19 Aug 2013 13:24

Hmm that is not an optimal operation :) We will check this
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Cadde

20 Aug 2013 01:28

Since your first screenshot shows traffic entering the intersection from all angles at the same time i'd say it's the traffic lights and not your color mod that are messing up.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2013 06:55

This is a SCS bug. For some reason the traffic light at the T intersections always fuck up. I have reported it in version 1.2.5 for the first time... still no fix. It's somewhere in the ppd file. We might look into this.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

busterbrown

24 Aug 2013 01:42

You like that foul language Nico ?

This may be your fourm but you really need to clean up you talk!
Win7 16 GB Memory. Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality. Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card. Corsair 750 watt Power supply. AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.

Sharp Chronisch

24 Aug 2013 08:07

@busterbrown

Shouldn't you be thankful in the first place for us using your language to communicate?
Shouldn't you be thankful for him posting this annoying bug even with pics to make clear?
Shouldn't you watch the bunch of mistakes in your own post first?
Shouldn't you be quiet, coming from a land where you have easy access to all kinds of weapons - but get punished for nude bathing which is quite normal here in Central Europe at every lake? And we don't even "bleep" every "fuck" in tv?

A real pissed
Sharp

Proud of having lots of Viking blood running through his veins
Hail Odin
lever dood as slav (old Frisian Motto)

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2013 08:53

busterbrown wrote:You like that foul language Nico ?

This may be your fourm but you really need to clean up you talk!
Yes you're right. I should have said f*ck or something else. I will change it... Im just getting frustrated by these simple SCS bugs and than people reporting it to us.... Still doesn't mean I got to use these words. Thanks for pointing it out to me I will watch my words... pls start fighting because of these little mistakes... Im just a bit full in the head atm that is why Im on holiday :mrgreen:

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2013 08:53

Nico wrote:This is a SCS bug. For some reason the traffic light at the T intersections always mess up. I have reported it in version 1.2.5 for the first time... still no fix. It's somewhere in the ppd file. We might look into this.

Santa_Fe

24 Aug 2013 21:27

Nico wrote:Im just getting frustrated by these simple SCS bugs and than people reporting it to us....
If I had known, I would have reported this to the SCS forum. Before than I had downloaded Scandinavia map, I had not ever seen this bug on somewhere else. First and only place where I have seen this bug is Helsinki. I did not know/think that this is SCS bug. I assumed that this is ProMods bug. I have not starting fight, but sometimes mistakes happens. :)
SCANIA King of the road

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2013 21:42

Yeah you couldn't know that. SCS only use this crossing with give road signs. That is why no one every noticed it I think. But centre of Helsinki just needs traffic lights and with v1.4.8 I haven't had that problem yet... lol

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information