Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
fluckinger0

04 Aug 2014 13:35

Great screens :D

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

06 Aug 2014 14:02

Cheers fluckinger!

Once I've got enough skins together, I'm thinking of releasing them as a skin pack. We'll see ;)

Thought I'd do some actual driving for a change... Skinning is fun, but sometimes I'll spend hours in photoshop, and popping in and out of the game to test how it looks, I forget what the game is actually for! :lol:

Thought I'd take my new Scania out for a spin on MsHeavyAlex's map whilst I wait for the new ProMods. Leaving Cambridge, bound for Maidstone with a fridge full of chickens. Yum!

I've got 520 horses, and I can hear every last one of them rumbling away as I climb the hill heading for the motorway. Trying out Kriechbaum's Scania V8 sound, and it is absolutely wonderful!

"Didn't wanna come in on the M25! Didn't wanna come in on the M25! Didn't wanna come in on the M25!" (Not entirely sure people will get that reference... ;)

Of course, there's nothing wrong with the M25. I just figured it'd be a lot busier around 12pm, but hey-ho! More room to gallop!

Had a bit of time to spare, so I pulled over to grab a cup of tea and a chocolate bar. And a sandwich. And a packet of crisps. And maybe another chocolate bar, but hey, I'm the boss, I've earned it!

Anyone who thinks this is a steep hill has clearly never been to Lincoln! 10% gradient is nothing compared to Steep Hill's 14%!

My game actually crashed once I made it to the destination, but it autosaved at this point so I'll finish the trip later and bring you some pics from another trip another time. :)

Cheers,
- Anthony.

ETS2-fan
Donation rank:

06 Aug 2014 17:39

nice truck and great screens

warstrikerrr
Donation rank:

06 Aug 2014 20:38

Yeah highline does always look better than a topline, except for a topline with a spoiler ;)

great screens
Once a trucker, always a trucker!

jasper

07 Aug 2014 08:11

4th shot very nice , love the way you tell stories! :)
Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 750HP 6X2/4 Midlift

Map coverage: 44,78%
Truck driven distance: 12275 Km
Overall driven distance: 879873 Km
Driven distance during jobs:548030 Km
HQ garage : Nice , France
Trips completed : 450

fluckinger0

07 Aug 2014 09:05

Great shots and nice Combo :D

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2014 13:58

Cheers for the comments guys!

@warstrikerrr, I think the cab type depends on what you're pulling. Fridges and containers tend to fit nicely behind the highline's spoiler, but a topline always looks good with a heavy or extended load. I like them all, hahaa!

I'm moving house on Sunday, so really I don't have all that much time to play, but I managed to squeeze in a nice trip from Southampton to Poland last night. Really gave the truck a good shakedown!

It was an urgent delivery, and I was up for the challenge. Thought I'd do the driving at night, and sleep in the day so I didn't have to worry about traffic.

After a short cahnnel tunnel blast, I soon hit the French motorways. I planned to make it through France, into Belgium, and then into Germany before I needed to stop for sleep. Time's a tickin', best get a move on!

The sun began to rise just as I cruised through Belgium. Traffic was starting to gather, but at least it was flowing nicely.

Made it into Germany! I thought I might rest on the border, but I took a chance on there being some service stops on the way, so I kept going.

The clouds were looming overhead, but the sat-nav highlighted a rest stop just up ahead, so the weather wouldn't be my problem.

I slept the day away, and woke up some time around 10pm. pretty good going if you ask me. Time for something to eat, and a drink to freshen me up, and Poland here I come!

We meet again, Mr. Volvo... :twisted:

Pulled off the motorway into my destination town, grabbed a cheeky promo shot for the company and dropped off the trailer. Another job well done!

Thanks!
- Anthony.

stummer
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2014 14:29

Awesome screens and a wonderful story. Keep it up mate!

ETS2-fan
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2014 18:17

I like your storys very much

warstrikerrr
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2014 21:34

Yeah interesting stories, I kind of prefer Toplines with a spoiler with a Swedish tandem combo, otherwise highline to go :).
Once a trucker, always a trucker!

Return to “Share the love”

• Information