DLC Scandinavia

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Traian'Draghici

04 Aug 2014 07:31

The next DLC will be Going South (Italia)!!!

Purno
Donation rank:

04 Aug 2014 07:36

Traian'Draghici wrote:The next DLC will be Going South (Italia)!!!
Don't go spreading rumours without showing us a source.

Karloe

04 Aug 2014 08:07

If only we could get all the "Thin Foil Hat" users on the "interwebs" to do that.....
Aluminium prices must be rocketing, with all the "hat" sales last few weeks...

(Okay, I'll put on my hat, shiny side out. :P )

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

04 Aug 2014 15:09

There's no solid proof of an Italian DLC for ETS 2, just those niggling four cities at the bottom of the SCS map, they obviously plan/ planned to include them at some point. However, I think the next (if there is one) DLC will not just be these cities. They may plan to include the other side of the Adriatic coast.

DanyTNT
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2014 14:30

I took a closer look at the map and noticed that the map is actually quite detailed, just low-res. I took a closer look at the Italian part and the 4 cities highlighted there are Genoa, Bologna, Ancona and Rome. There is also a quarry south of Genoa, with a parking space near it. The highways that are planned there are:
A1 from Milan through Bologna to Rome;
A7 from Milan to Genoa;
A12 and A11 from Genoa to a junction near Florence with A1;
A14 from Bologna to Ancona;
A22 from Verona to a Bologna (a bit north of Bologna to be precise); and
A24 from Ancona to Rome.
In addition, A27 from Turin is supposed to meet with A7 half way to Genoa. Also in that map you can see a few parking spots, I don't see gas stations there but you can guess that there are some.

North from there, I saw that somewhy the road from Paris to Calais is colored blue instead of red, unlike the roads in all of the regular ETS2 map and I also noticed a humongous amount of ports in Scandinavia:
2 in Germany: Rostock and Kiel (probably connecting to Scandinavia).
7 in Denmark: Esbjerg, Klitmoller (probably), Hirtshals, Frederikshavn, Grena, Aarhus and Gedser.
3 in Sweden: Trelleborg, Oxelosund (no idea why, but there is a ferry symbol near this city seems illogical to me) and Goteborg.
4 in Norway: Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger and Bergen. These four Norwegian ports are located in planned cities.

This is all information I found in that map (with a small help of Google Maps to see the area in a slightly bigger resolution ;)). SCS will probably change some things until release.
Last edited by DanyTNT on 05 Aug 2014 15:22, edited 3 times in total.
Just a trucker who came here to drive and enjoy the road.

ETS Through the ages - March 2017:
ETS v1.27/ATS v1.6, Level 67, ~270k km. Currently driving: Iveco Stralis Hi-Way

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2014 14:47

Will be great if they create a port from Oslo that is connecting Kiel. Color Line is using that route. I have taken that route myself. It is not only a cruiseship, but a cruiseship that can also transport cars and trucks. To get there you have to drive through the Opera Tunnel in the direction to Drammen.
Developer of ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on
- E18 Oslo-Kristiansand(Larvik, Porsgrunn, Skien, Arendal)
- E39 Kristiansand-Stavanger(Stavanger & Kristiansand rebuild)
- E6 Lillehammer-Otta(rebuild)

ScandinaviaMod:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17799

DanyTNT
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2014 14:54

Chris94_NOR wrote:Will be great if they create a port from Oslo that is connecting Kiel. Color Line is using that route. I have taken that route myself. It is not only a cruiseship, but a cruiseship that can also transport cars and trucks. To get there you have to drive through the Opera Tunnel in the direction to Drammen.
In my opinion (and my opinion doesn't matter to SCS), a ferry from Oslo to Kiel is too long and I would've just connected Oslo to north Denmark and not Germany
Just a trucker who came here to drive and enjoy the road.

ETS Through the ages - March 2017:
ETS v1.27/ATS v1.6, Level 67, ~270k km. Currently driving: Iveco Stralis Hi-Way

rarespetrosanu

05 Aug 2014 14:57

The absence of Trondheim really annoys me the most :(

sashko1993

06 Aug 2014 16:03

I saw one post in the web that says the DLC will be released in 2023! I think this IS NOT SERIOUS!!!! This is IMPOSSIBLE,I think.I hope to came out next year!

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

06 Aug 2014 17:49

sashko1993 wrote:I saw one post in the web that says the DLC will be released in 2023! I think this IS NOT SERIOUS!!!! This is IMPOSSIBLE,I think.I hope to came out next year!
Please show us your source..
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information