Russian Open Spaces v6.0 [1.31]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
GunnzAkimbo

02 Jul 2018 09:09

optooo09 wrote:
15 Jun 2018 22:18
doesnt work for me. when i drive through Poland, i fall down while driving on the street. when i travel to a garage i bought in poland game crashes.
Yer i found same thing, it just sinks into the upside down.

danfeliix
Donation rank:

22 Jul 2018 03:15

Can you remove this car from the police?

Qrusher14242
Donation rank:

25 Jul 2018 16:30

I have Promods + ROS + Rusmap + Poland Rebuilding and more and i have it running good. I did have it fall through the map couple times in Poland but i fixed it by changing the load order.

Load order :

Poland Rebuilding
ROS
Rusmap (minus the def)
Promods
Rusmap Def

If i had ROS too high or Rusmap above ROS, i would have those problems. So far with that load order, i've had no falling through the map.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

25 Jul 2018 17:00

ROS must be below ProMods.
But still, it's barely compatible, there's no reason having this map in a combo since it's standalone.
There will be more trouble waiting for you with this combo
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

OlavEmil
Donation rank:

26 Jul 2018 15:44

Trucker2223 wrote:
25 Jul 2018 17:00
ROS must be below ProMods.
But still, it's barely compatible, there's no reason having this map in a combo since it's standalone.
There will be more trouble waiting for you with this combo
Plenty of people make ROS work in combination with Promods / Rusmap and other maps. All I ever see from you in this thread is talking down on those who provide advice, and tell everyone to stop trying to use ROS. And now "there's no reason having this map in a combo". For crying out loud, the reason to have this map in a combo, is to drive it along with other maps in the profile you play with.

Please stop pushing your own world view onto everyone else. If you have nothing to contribute with, how about just leaving this thread alone?

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

26 Jul 2018 16:10

First, you don't need to quote my post when it's above you.
Seconds, I do know what I'm talking about, more then you probably.
ROS was never really compatible with ProMods and other Map Mods.
It's possible to combine those Maps, but you'll get problems when doing so.
The loading order does not matter here:
If you put ROS above ProMods, then it'll cause troubles in Poland, also some in germany since there are sectors that ROS overwrites.
And when you put ROS below promods you'll get problems in ROS areas.
The high numbers of fixes and roadconnections wont solve this problem...
As told like thousands of times now, just because it loads and you can see the full Map with all ares, doesn't mean that it'll work 100% fine.
If you can show me a Map with all those Maps 100% discovered, without having major issue, because of the combo, then you can say it's working, otherwise it's not working...
Just believe me, it's not recommended to combine ROS with this many Maps, just play it in a seperate Profile standalone.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

OlavEmil
Donation rank:

28 Jul 2018 13:31

First, I have more than enough experience with posts disappearing to dust at the faintest sight of critique, so I'll quote posts I critizise.

Second, it is not about the fact that you know best. I can see your yellow name and your 2000 strong post count, I know you know best. It is about you keeping up with beating the horse when noone is asking you to. Whenever someone would ask if this or that required mod is availiable, like the Poland rebuliding, you say "ROS is incompatible". Whenever someone asks if it is possible to add Great Steppe into their already acceptably working ROS / RM / PM combo, you say "ROS is incompatible". Heck, when someone posts advice and experiences on how to make ROS play well with other maps, of the kindness of their hearts, you say "ROS is incompatible, why would you even do this?".

I'm just having a hard time figuring out what your agenda could possibly be with all of this. I mean, sure, when someone asks "Is ROS compatible with PM?", or even "Will ROS work with PM?", by all means, tell them they don't play well together. But when people ask how to make it work despite being incompatible, or even straight up post their own experiences with making it work, why do you find it your mission to make sure everyone knows it must be pure luck, and surely won't last? You just come off as bitter, although I have no idea what you would be bitter about.

Also, from what I can find, it's not like you have any involvement in ROS whatsoever, and you are purely a tester in PM. So you are not obliged to provide any kind of "disclaimer" to make sure people won't sue ROS or PM if they can't make it work anyways.

GunnzAkimbo

28 Jul 2018 21:58

Qrusher14242 wrote:
25 Jul 2018 16:30
I have Promods + ROS + Rusmap + Poland Rebuilding and more and i have it running good. I did have it fall through the map couple times in Poland but i fixed it by changing the load order.

Load order :

Poland Rebuilding
ROS
Rusmap (minus the def)
Promods
Rusmap Def

If i had ROS too high or Rusmap above ROS, i would have those problems. So far with that load order, i've had no falling through the map.
ok, nice.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

02 Aug 2018 21:44

The reason for repeating answers on forums such as these is generally new users asking the same questions over and over. To old users the repeated answers would look like beating a dead horse no matter the intentions.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

GunnzAkimbo

03 Aug 2018 01:51

Need a detailed load order for poland rebuilding (trying some now) with other map mods.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information