Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Vøytek
Developer

16 Aug 2018 13:09

If it's on the real sign, it's the same in game.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

gibanica

16 Aug 2018 13:30

My Euro Truck Simulator 2 - IMAGE COLLECTION GALLERY

KanjonMoraca

16 Aug 2018 13:31

Im so excited to see Balkans area in-game. I live in Požarevac and i saw i sign near Belgrade, Požarevac 67km, so... :)

CptCaribbean

16 Aug 2018 13:57

BGD011 wrote:
16 Aug 2018 12:24
I am wasting my time with you (plural) "yellow-letter-names".... Always generic answers, like robots...
Take in count that YES, your bug reports will be answered be the time wasters "yellow-letter-names" so give a little bit more of respect, not only to us but to everyone else. If we waste your time then your reports will be abandoned in the Bug report section.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Noah_Lukas

16 Aug 2018 14:47

CptCaribbean wrote:
abandoned in the Bug report section.
Or we just ignore them :P
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

KanjonMoraca

16 Aug 2018 18:40

I just saw this sign in Cassino, Italy... :)

Davyddin
Donation rank:

16 Aug 2018 18:42

So do you mean there's some error there, or just that it's cool? :D
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

BGD011

16 Aug 2018 18:49

CptCaribbean wrote:
Take in count that YES, your bug reports will be answered be the time wasters "yellow-letter-names" so give a little bit more of respect, not only to us but to everyone else. If we waste your time then your reports will be abandoned in the Bug report section.
Who are "else"? i didn't insult anybody.
How to respect someone who don't want to even try to understand my question?
If I quoted SeptianPJ, why you feel the need to answer?
Do you need to answer every question here?
Is here anybody else who can answer, than you and your "fellow-yellow"?
And, only rhetorical, why I still wasting my time with you?

You will ignore my reports?!? Oh, no!!! My world is broken!!!

KanjonMoraca

16 Aug 2018 18:56

Davyddin wrote:
16 Aug 2018 18:42
So do you mean there's some error there, or just that it's cool? :D
It's very cool, this giving me some optimism that after Baltic region, SCS is going to the Balkans :D

Davyddin
Donation rank:

16 Aug 2018 19:17

KanjonMoraca, I see. 8-)

EDIT:
BGD011 wrote:
16 Aug 2018 18:49
Please calm down. You will have more success achieving what you want to achieve if you avoid temper tantrums (believe it or not, they are insulting and irritating to more than one person). In the future, if you have bug reports for the currently most recently released version, please report them in the Bug Reports section as was said, or, as in this case, if you believe you have spotted errors in previews of a version currently still in beta, consider these things:
  1. I understand that spelling errors, which are glaring to someone from the region and/or who knows the language/script, may feel like "irritating oversights so obvious that they are insulting" or something similar, but
  2. this is not a rational response; please understand that they aren't necessarily obvious to someone who isn't from the region and who doesn't know the language/script natively or even at all, so
  3. neither is there any malice or any insult intended on the part of the developers, who are doing the very best they can to bring quality mapping to the community.
  4. As the goal of the team is quality, the team will be happy to correct any spelling errors.
  5. As was stated, such errors can be quickly and easily fixed once the upcoming version is released, if you do proper bug reports then in the Bug Reports section.
  6. Otherwise, if there is a glaring error you objectively deem ought to be fixed immediately (before release), you can provide as much information as possible on how to fix this specific issue here in this thread, but
  7. please also understand that there are reasons why this is a suboptimal procedure: as was said, the errors may already be fixed since the previewer received his or her beta version, and you have no way of knowing that, and you cannot provide the normally necessary information such as coordinates since you don't have access to any beta version yourself.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information