British Isles Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
dclark12553
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2018 14:46

I'll bet you a bag of money that it will be release within a few day, by seeing SOON on the page.

CE11LEE
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2018 14:48

In Real life the section that goes into 2 lanes before merging back into 1 in Cardigan there is turning on your left hand side and there is a Tesco on your left as you turn in, my brothers ex and his kids lived by there for many years.

Infact when coming from Aberystwyth direction you could used to to turn right into there but then they blocked it off so you had to go down to the roundabout and come back up to go to Tesco.
ETS2

Mercedes Actros MP5 450 WX69 OXG
R.T Keedwell
South Wales
Mercedes Actros MP5 625 CN21 WXA
Ferryman Limited

ATS Kenworth W900 Carlile C-2079

MrDudeMan3
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2018 15:19

CE11LEE wrote:
24 Aug 2018 14:48
In Real life the section that goes into 2 lanes before merging back into 1 in Cardigan there is turning on your left hand side and there is a Tesco on your left as you turn in, my brothers ex and his kids lived by there for many years.

Infact when coming from Aberystwyth direction you could used to to turn right into there but then they blocked it off so you had to go down to the roundabout and come back up to go to Tesco.
You can actually turn right when coming from Aberystwyth to get to Tesco still, it is under traffic light control though. It would be nice to see some of the Pembs/Ceredigion Welsh seaside towns in even more detail such as Newport and Cardigan.

CE11LEE
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2018 15:33

Ah they changed it again now then.

My brother been gone 5 years now so it’s been awhile since I last been up there to bring his kids down for School Holidays etc.

Furthest I’ve driven the last few years in Lampeter.
ETS2

Mercedes Actros MP5 450 WX69 OXG
R.T Keedwell
South Wales
Mercedes Actros MP5 625 CN21 WXA
Ferryman Limited

ATS Kenworth W900 Carlile C-2079

MrDudeMan3
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2018 16:19

CE11LEE wrote:
24 Aug 2018 15:33
Ah they changed it again now then.

My brother been gone 5 years now so it’s been awhile since I last been up there to bring his kids down for School Holidays etc.

Furthest I’ve driven the last few years in Lampeter.
Yeah I think they have tried to modernise the road network since then, sadly it still gets blocked up with holiday makers! As a local I know the roads pretty well, and I think roads such as B4329 would be a welcome addition to the map as is is very scenic and it means you can go over the Preseli Hills

humu546
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2018 16:49

Will Cardiff be rebuilt in the future? There`s a lot of potential in that area. :D
I speak English and Cymraeg. Doing GCSE in fraais.
Cymru am Byth!

Why is my flag Kiribati? Because Wales isn’t an option. :x

Omicron
Developer

24 Aug 2018 17:07

While "flying" around Fishguard looking for the new road to Porthmadog (which was partially built), I found this (this probably was found before):
What's this, Bricks? :lol:
Developer since 2.56
Éirinn go Brách!

Gregster
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2018 19:39

B@H - Bricks at home.
[Insert Funny Comment Here]

Knightguard1

24 Aug 2018 20:18

One of the main reasons why i got this map pack was the inclusion of Ireland, and I must say, as a local Irishman, that you've done a grand job lads.

It is so much like my home country. Simly seeing the signs with their English and Irish versions puts a smile on my face. Even the town I live near is mentioned but not included. It is quite awesome, to say the least.

While you did a cracking job at recreating Ireland, there is one thing I would like to mention. Now, this is really nit picky because I live near here but just putting the Cooley Mountains, which are on the border of Ireland and Northern Ireland on the M! motorway.

Link to the wiki of the range here; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooley_Mountains

Even simply adding more hills would be great, as County Louth, which is where they are, is a very hilly part of the country. This can especially be seen in the Drogheda area and the area around the Ardee Juntion (M1 Juntion 14).

I know this seems small, but the amount you've done already to the area of Ireland that I know really puts a smile on my face. Adding this little detail will only make it more enjoyable and immersive.

If you cannot add the Cooley Mountains, then that is fine. Your Ireland is already amazing and I can't wait to see what more you do to it.

bricksathome
Developer

25 Aug 2018 20:35

Down a narrow country lane lies a new custom company!

The trailers seen in the last image show where the 'easy/hard parking' and 'out cargo' locations are ;)

Last edited by bricksathome on 25 Aug 2018 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
The Best Way To see What I've been Doing Recently Is To Click Here!
http://www.youtube.com/c/bricksathome1

Currently working in mid Wales in ETS2
and the area around Kelowna and Vernon in ATS

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information