Silly question about map update from 1.30 to 1.31

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2018 21:36

I know that even 1.32's beta is out there for some time, and 1.31 is even older but for some mod compatibilty reasons I was keeping with 1.30 until recently. (In the last two SCS updates there were so many changes and mod update issues that I simply could't keep up with) And now I tried to update to 1.31 in recent days to finally use Pm 2.30 and the mod itself works smoothly, but I have made some time ago a private extension to PM back with 1.25 which which untill now was working perfectly on any version but apparently isn't compatible anymore. My mod was not very complicated, no new cities or companies whatsoever only a few corrections in the road layout and scenery alongside PM's romanian part, and I'd like to ask if anybody knows what I should update on my mod to get it work again. Like if there's any major changes regarding map mods between 1.30 an 31 (again, I only changed some road textures, added some scenery towns, ellaborated a bit the scenery and rearranged some of the road layout)

And thanks in advance for the help, because right now I'm stuck between to versions and neither of them are playable, so I'm in a bit of panic :(

Or if it's necessary I can upload the map mod itself somewhere, so someone experienced can take a look.
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

ETS2-User
Developer

12 Sep 2018 22:33

SCS added a 4th sector file: Next to .desc, .base and .aux there's now .data as well. Just resave the map in the editor.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

14 Sep 2018 08:13

got it, thanks! :)
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

Return to “ProMods Academy”