Feedback Streets around Trondheim

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Volvo2
Donation rank:

11 Oct 2018 21:22

Hello Promods team,

I just want to give you a brief feedback for the street Sundsvall - Trondheim - Oslo. There are nearly no parking spots. Everytime I drive this route (which I do a lot because I like the flair of the tour) I need to drive inside of for example Trondheim to take a break. The only normal parking spot is in north direction in the south of Hamar. When you drive the south direction there is no regular parking spot at all. With the break limit of 11 hours it is only possible to drive the route when you take a break directly in Hamar when you drive to the north or in the north of Sundsvall when you drive to the south. Otherwise you will have the problem that you need to drive inside the city of Östersund, Trondheim, Oppdal, Dombas, Lillehammer or Otta to take a break. Adiitionally is another big problem with this that Östersund, Trondheim and Dombas only have a repair shop where it isn't possible to take a break with a coupled trailer. So you can't take a realistic break between Oppdal and Sundsvall.

I would like to get some information from the team what you think about the problem and it would be nice if you could add some nice parking spots to take a break next to the route without entering a city.

Thank you very much for your attention and have a great day.

Greetings

BebeMischa
Donation rank:

11 Oct 2018 21:45

I have faced similar issues. Only one hint i can give you now. At the repair shops, drive to te rest area, decouple trailer, drive 20cm forward, sleep, drive 20cm back, couple trailer and go. That's, how i survived this journey's... ;-)
Volvo FH16 classic 6x4, RJL Scania T 730 Hp 8x4/4, and more...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=71603
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bebemischa/
i7 9700k, 32 GB, 2xMSI 1070Ti SLi, m.2 SSD 2 TB, 3x24" 1080p, T500RS wheel + shifter with Eaton Fuller knobs
ETS2, Promods, RusMap, Southern region, Great Steppe, all Jazzycat's
Speak NL, CZ, SK, D, GB

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information